• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clothes

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I don't have any particular style. I wear mainly jeans/jean shorts and t-shirts/sweaters. Whatever is comfortable really.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My wardrobe is full of stuff someone like me shouldn't be wearing. It's all either too colorful (went through a phase), too preppy (current phase), or consisting of way too many dark colors (mom's phase, she refuses to let up on blacks and grey).

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • My style is boring. T shirts, plaid shirts, blue jeans, cargo shorts, basketball shorts, and my pair of tan Rocky boots.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I just have t-shirts, shorts, sweat pants, and my school uniforms.

I honestly couldn't care less about what I wear, it's another stupid unimportant distraction that I really don't need to deal with. I just throw on whatever's on top.

My favourite brands are any brand that makes clothes that fit on a tall skinny person. That's my criteria. Surprising how many times companies fail me XP

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I can be a bit fashionista when it comes to going outside of the house ('cause it's the only time I can showcase my sense of fashion, so why not?) but indoors, I usually just wear the comfiest shirt I can find and get a pair of shorts.

Years
  • I usually wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. Mainly stuff like tracksuits, t-shirts, all the basic stuff. Unlike most girls, I'm not really into dresses or anything fancy, so yeah call me one of the more tomboyish girls on the forum.

Years
  • What is in your wardrobe? Do you have a lot of clothes or not?
    I don't have that many clothes any more. I used to have heaps but I didn't wear most of it.

Do you have a particular fashion style?
    I guess not... I usually wear either jeans (sometimes dress pants) and a shirt with a funny slogan on it. The slogans are kinda my thing I guess xD

Do you have any favourite brands?
    Nope

What are some of the more outrageous things you have in your wardrobe?
    I am the proud owner of a hat shaped like a chicken.

TY

I always wear a t-shirt, pants and a hat (it has become my signature hat for some reason xD)

Years
  • I wear clothes, yes. Sometimes. Most times. I love simple cotton dresses and leggings, that's my favorite style. And scarves, most months of the year. But I also wear jeans, blue or black or gray, and long sleeved t-shirts a lot. Mostly simple colors or patterns since I'm not a fan of big prints. Also, converse shoes most of the time, haha. And I also like long cardigans much more than hooded college shirts or something. And trenchcoats <3

That's pretty close to what I normally wear. I can't wear scarves for part of the year though because it's too hot and I'm too warm-blooded, but I go for jeans, long sleeves (when it's cold enough), simple colors (lots of blues, oranges, purples, blacks), cardigans, and converse. Been a while since I wore trenchcoat though!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I usually wear a T-shirt, shorts, and laceless shoes. I also try to organize my clothes by color, where for example I cannot let two shirts of the same color be next to each other, so I wear one of those shirts for today to restore that balance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    I usually just wear a shirt and jeans. If it's hot, I wear shorts. If it's cold, I wear my jacket.
    90% of the time, I'm wearing one of my necklaces. I also wear bracelets a lot. I like jewelry :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    T-shirts with my favorite bands on them or maybe a super hero/comic person on it, stretchered Vans and some Skinny (sometimes skinnest Oww lol) Jeans, i love Black,white, green, or red /skinny jeans i cant stand normal jeans or the color. i wear shorts sometimes but not my favorite ;3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have many types of clothes in my wardrobe, and the season determines what I wear. If it's winter and really cold outside, I'll wear a shirt with long sleeves, a pair of jeans, and maybe a sweater. If it's hot outside, then I'll be wearing shorts and a shirt that's really light. When I go shopping for clothes, I don't look for brands. I buy whatever that looks nice and comfortable enough for me to wear.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I dress it up and down as required. If I have to see someone during the day, I'll make an effort. If I don't, I usually go with olive drab or grey t-shirts or semi-nude, weather permitting.

I have graphic tees and dress shirts but not really much in between. My shorts are either cargo or athletic. I have a variety of sweatpants, cotton pants, and jeans - boot cut and baggy and slim fit and black and grey and blue. There's a handful of sweaters that I own and love, and style-wise they're all over the place. Oh, and hoodies too.

Nakala Pri

I mostly wear clothes which are easy to move in and a comfortable, AKA, tomboy clothes! >:D

I used to adore girly, still do, really, but sassy tomboys like me rock the house down, yah! \m/

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    What is in your wardrobe? Do you have a lot of clothes or not?
    It's mainly football/soccer shirts, and to be honest, I would say that I do have a lot of clothes.

Do you have a particular fashion style?
    I tend to wear tracksuits a lot as well as a hoodie. I've never worn jeans.

Do you have any favourite brands?
    I seem to like Slazenger's stuff, yeah.

What are some of the more outrageous things you have in your wardrobe?
    Outrageous? I wouldn't say that I had anything outrageous in my wardrobe.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • My usual style would be a simple t-shirt with either shorts, three quarter pants, jeans or leggings, depending on weather, suitability or mood. I sometimes wear a hoodie to go along with it all. On special occasions, I wear dresses or skirts, but very rarely will you see me wearing them. Nice and simple and comfortable is the way to go for me.

NintendoFreezey

→ Stay frosty!
    Years
  • Indoors: long white t-shirts and basketball shorts
    Outdoors: Levi 501s and white/black t-shirt with a button up over or t-shirt standalone (Depends on the temps outside)
    Shoes: I buy 2 pairs of Gucci sneakers at the beginning of the year and they last way longer than that but I prefer something no one else has lol

Brands: What ever comes around when I have money, I like to dress nice but i don't buy clothes to often (Jordans, Nike, Neff, DoubleUp Supply co, Levis)

Back