• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
  • Sorry about that then!!

And yeah I get what you mean there!

EDIT: For a new topic, which star dress is your favourite? I like Cancer's!

Last edited:
    Years
  • New chap @ MS!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Honestly I don't remember why this war even started, things have been dragging for so long, but at the basis of things they couldn't have been talked over. Zeref wants to be killed, Natsu's gonna be the one to kill him; his people won't stand for it, the other Guilds won't stand for it...

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • This new chapter sets up for a lot imo
    Spoiler:

A little off-topic, but I watched the RWBY Volume 4 preview that just came out and it was literally the same thing that was at RTX. I'm still very hyped though and am counting down the days until October 23rd. Also, I think the new graphics look amazing!

Years
  • It started because Zeref wants Fairy Heart, likely to kill himself? idk.
    I feel like he could have just visited Natsu and been like kill me pls

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • It started because Zeref wants Fairy Heart, likely to kill himself? idk.
    I feel like he could have just visited Natsu and been like kill me pls

I feel like Zeref is currently his original self trapped within a shell. Like he really doesn't want things to be the way they are, but he has to do this because either way people around him will die of his curse.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • To put it bluntly, he asked for it when he played around with Dark Magic in the first place.

To be fair, he was doing it for the purpose of reviving his family. Can't blame him much for that, I feel bad for Zeref. His whole life is total s***.

Back