• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
  • I'm not sure! It could have been and I just forgot, it was a while ago.
    and speaking of Dragneels what about Rakheid?

Years
  • Natsu just died when he was a toddler, no explanation. I think that Rakheid is another END monster but created from Natsu and/or Zeref's DNA, hence the Dragneel name.

Years
  • New chapter is out already!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • I mean the whole guild seems dependent on him to be master when he won't be able to forever. I'd like to see a new master.

Years
  • The thing is they've already tried getting a new Master and look, Gildarts ran and Makao sucked. Makarov was pretty much the only one to take the job, and rightfully so - the Guild is full of insane juggernauts. I don't think Erza has the leadership skills anyway, real talk. But I feel like the Guild's gonna honestly disband after this war.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • The thing is they've already tried getting a new Master and look, Gildarts ran and Makao sucked. Makarov was pretty much the only one to take the job, and rightfully so - the Guild is full of insane juggernauts. I don't think Erza has the leadership skills anyway, real talk. But I feel like the Guild's gonna honestly disband after this war.

Erza would be the most logical choice for the next guildmaster, I agree. The Fairy Tail guild won't last after this arc though, in my opinion. I feel like this is basically end-game, no pun intended.

Years
  • The funny thing is, Erza is the only predictability in these newer chapters that didn't have me flipping my shit. At first I was thinking "Oh well Mashima's gonna throw her in to break up their fight like back at the Guild" but I realized it wasn't a bad thing and especially when she came in all shaken up.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • CHAPTER 507 OMFG

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Yeah... I was thinking they were related as in sister/mom/aunt/cousin whatever but what she said makes me think differently...

Back