• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Ah. I have no life left in me to talk about the whole dragon scale spiel. But I just had a thought based on her concept art: what if Eileen is actually Erza Knightwalker?

Years
But don't people in Edolas have no magic? Unless her staff is the source of it. It would be so cool tho if the people of Edolas were working for Zeref lol

DarkestMidnight

Years
Lol sorry I didn't post last week. For the record, I thought the last chapter was good but also kinda weird too. I'll admit I am really excited to see every characters' reactions to what Happy said last chapter this week. I also kinda have a weird prediction that Natsu will convince Zeref to join Fairy Tail. I think it'd be kinda interesting honestly to have another arc where it's showing life after this war and the development of trust and bonds between Zeref and other various members of the guild. Idk, just a thought.

Years
So new chapter

Spoiler:

Years
If that's the case then, Norðurljós, then Erza would also have been restrained by Freed's runes back in the Battle of Fairy Tail arc. But is nobody else gonna comment on this huge ass contradiction that just came up? Talking about some "I am you, you are me" shit followed by "I don't particularly care for you."

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
Years
How would she have been restrained? It keeps in petrified people and people over 80, just because her pops is a dragon doesn't make her old.

For the contradiction I'd chalk it up to bad translation.

DarkestMidnight

Years
Lol yea I TOTALLY didn't see that coming...
Spoiler:

Years
I'm like >_> at Natsu right now. How many got damn strangers have shown up in his heart now? Zeref, okay, I can figure, but Sting and Rogue, who he's barely talked to? What about Gray, Erza, Lucy, even Wendy?

Years
New chap!

Spoiler:

Back