• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Yeah that Wendy chapter was awkward in lots of ways tbh. Why can't Acno just bust out of nowhere and destroy stuff? At least it'd get the plot moving again lol

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
A lot of people are falling OOC. I feel like Mashima's running out of steam at this point.

It sucks too because I love Mashima's original writing for the early days of Fairy Tail. Where did the magic go?! Don't get me wrong, I still love the series, I just don't like the pace rn.

Also since there's been a lot of fanservice in the recent chapters, I thought I'd ask who you think the hottest characters in Fairy Tail are (your favorites). We haven't really had many discussions recently other than for new chapters, so would you all like me to start doing weekly topics again?

So I guess my favorite characters for the topic above are probably Erza, Kagura, Mirajane and MAYBE Lucy for the girls, and Gray and Zeref for the guys. At one point I thought I liked Dimaria, but she turned out to be a terrible person so I changed my mind.

Spoiler:

Years
Legit you guys this is how Natsu should look last chapter.

tumblr_o76grttsQa1u9espno1_540.png

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Girl: Levy, Erza, Juvia, Lisanna
Guy: Gray, Jellal

I'm a heterosexual male but I can appreciate Gray and Jellal being fairly attractive. Despite being a main character Lucy is sort of...plain. I'm a sucker for blue hair and Erza/Lisanna are gorgeous in their own ways (Lucy is attractive but not on the level of the others).

Cutest award:
Spoiler:

Back