• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You like Gardevoir more than Gallade? But Gallade has those cool arm blades (;
    Well yeah, but Gardevoir still has the best Mega Shiny (in my opinion)! D:

In terms of you anime reviews, check our our Anime subforum! While I'm not too keen on whether or not you can post single reviews there, I'm sure if you read that subforums rules and/or private message the Moderator there, you're more than likely to get your answer! (:
    Thanks, I'll check it out! Also thanks to all the others discussing about it :) I'll contact Janna if I don't know what to do after reading the Anime section's rules ^^

Years
  • Well yeah, but Gardevoir still has the best Mega Shiny (in my opinion)! D:

gardevoir-mega.gif

I do love it as well. There is a notable appeal that comes with a black dress.

Years
  • Hey Everyone! I think I will also join this.

My name is Desinishon ( or Goldy) whichever suits you better. I'm probably a member from last 9 months. I usually hang around Underground, Playground, sometimes treehouse and sometimes at RP area when any awesome thing is going there. Love to talk to you all. You should come to playground it's a awesome place.

I really really like electric type pokemon so I'm going with shinx. Nobody has taken shinx, am I right? am I right?

Hope to see you all around. Okay then.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Everyone! I think I will also join this.

My name is Desinishon ( or Goldy) whichever suits you better. I'm probably a member from last 9 months. I usually hang around Underground, Playground, sometimes treehouse and sometimes at RP area when any awesome thing is going there. Love to talk to you all. You should come to playground it's a awesome place.

I really really like electric type pokemon so I'm going with shinx. Nobody has taken shinx, am I right? am I right?

Hope to see you all around. Okay then.
    Welcome to the lounge, ayy! I shouuuld come around Playground more often... What's your favorite threads around there?
    Also I gave you a Shinx now c:

gardevoir-mega.gif

I do love it as well. There is a notable appeal that comes with a black dress.
    It is gorgeous ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

Of course! It is done! You'll have a Samurott in no time, I'm sure (; Do you prefer Oshawott over its evolutions?

Onward we march! Grass will be the ultimate of types! Our enemies will feel the wrath of our leaves and flowers!>:)
    Don't forget my Charmander can burn down any little grassy type without breaking a sweat ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
    But I do love Chikorita <3 It suits my name well, haha, Chikorika! How come you prefer Chikorika over Bulbasaur though? I really like Bulba too, it's amazingly cute

a181b18206c808b344f171d4318372361d4405cd_hq.gif

What's up everyone! I suppose I shall join this as well since I peruse this section a bit!

The name is FireSnow (or Vince, real name) and I've been a member for 9 months now. You'll see me most often in the Roleplay Theater or PokeTrivia sections but I really post everywhere. Anyways, hope to talk to all of you at some point or another!

Now, though my love for Buizel is very real, my favorite type is not Water but actually Fighting. So, if ya don't mind, I'll be the first member on the Fighting list and I'll pick Hawlucha as my trusty companion! Who needs evolution when your partner is a luchador
    Ah, you enjoy greeting new users too, Vince? :D And you're in Pokémon Trivia hmmmmmmm. That and Playground, I do want to visit more... But it might eat my time up even more than RPTheatre and Treehouse do haha. That'd be bad.

Feels a bit strange to not set you up with Buizel (; But Hawlucha is majorly cool. You got it!

Looking at it, I guess she could be the logical choice to act as the official mod, since that's what she's been doing with Pokemon General. I know she did organize a new event in Pokemon Anime so I guess we could say she's the caretaker mod.
    Janna takes care of us all <3 PC's big sister.

OKAY I GET IT of course you'll get your Bellossom, dear pal <3

Sylveon is yours! At last haha ;D that ok?

Hello Rika, I somewhat impressed you managed to add the accent on the "e" in PokeCommunity. As I say that I don't accent it at all :^)

I'd pick Elekid because it looks like an egg with a plug on it and I like that it's bald :D
    I put the accent there when I type on my laptop, I think. Pokémon. Yea. Pokémon. Haha my fingers do it automatically. Wow, that tells me I've been writing the word pokémon a lot, doesn't it? Total nerd. And so proud!

You've got your Elekid c:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Ah, you enjoy greeting new users too, Vince? :D And you're in Pokémon Trivia hmmmmmmm. That and Playground, I do want to visit more... But it might eat my time up even more than RPTheatre and Treehouse do haha. That'd be bad.

Feels a bit strange to not set you up with Buizel (; But Hawlucha is majorly cool. You got it!

I sure do! I like to welcome them when I can and not held captive by the RPT and Trivia people

Speaking of which, you should definitely join us! Trivia is da best! So much insanity and ice cream! Whats not to love? Jooooiiiinnnn uuuuussssss

As much as I love Buizel, I cannot put Water as my favorite type, that distinction belongs to the ultra tough and cool Fighting type. <3

Years
  • As Vince said, you'd be surprised at how addictive Pokemon Trivia really is. I have been an established regular for a while now, and the WTP puzzles help keep me around.

Years
  • That Bulbasaur .gif.. ;w; I saw it on Tumblr yesterday when looking for .gifs to spam Archy with and it's killer cute.

But yeah, Pokémon Trivia and The Playground are great forums if you want to casually post around. PT is like my second home after this place. x'D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Ahh im just gonna stick to the basics atm i used to come on this website alot while back now how is everyone doing I love the bulbasaur gif that looks brilliant on my tv :]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Ive always had a thing for the oldschool i play it alot still i like Cyndaquil and Lugia my fave pokemon Artist is Ken Sugimori

Years
  • Ahh im just gonna stick to the basics atm i used to come on this website alot while back now how is everyone doing I love the bulbasaur gif that looks brilliant on my tv :]

Nice to meet you too! Speaking of you "used to being here a lot" I am curious as to what your previous username was?

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
    Years
  • Sup People !

I'm Deniz, 24...and I'm an Anonymous PokeMon Addict....:-P

I'm from Germany, and I'm always looking for people to play with. I'm online quiet alot at the moment, so if you also like to play in groups feel free to add me.

Friend Code: 1762-4055-0540
    Name: Deníz (watch the i isnt normal it's -> í <- a i with the dot pointing RIGHT!

I have following Games: PokeMon X, Super Smash 3Ds, Luigis Mansion 2, Super Street Fighter IV, Fire Emblem Awakening, Star Fox 64 3D, Hyrule Warriors, Majoras Mask 3D

Greets from the Moon

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sup People !

I'm from Germany, and I'm always looking for people to play with. I'm online quiet alot at the moment, so if you also like to play in groups feel free to add me.

Name: Deníz (watch the i isnt normal it's -> í <- a i with the dot pointing RIGHT!

I have following Games: PokeMon X, Super Smash 3Ds, Luigis Mansion 2, Super Street Fighter IV, Fire Emblem Awakening, Star Fox 64 3D, Hyrule Warriors, Majoras Mask 3D

Greets from the Moon
    Welcome to PC, Deniz! How come you are anonymous? (;

So you like to play games together with friends? You should check out our Discord server! We've played TF2 and Minecraft and whatnot there while hosting calls, it's great fun.

Also what is your favorite pokemon type? (:

Years
  • Sup People !

Greets from the Moon
    Yay, someone else from Germany! Hai~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back