• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Cause Drapion is my favorite pokemon and I think poison is such a good status effect. Keeps you on your toes in a nuzlocke. I dunno why I love drapion so much but by golly!

Years
  • Cause Drapion is my favorite pokemon and I think poison is such a good status effect. Keeps you on your toes in a nuzlocke. I dunno why I love drapion so much but by golly!

I can see why you love Drapion, given it has only one weakness (in this case, Ground-types) which makes it tough to take down. I hope you have a great time yourself and enjoy what the community has to offer.

apart

A bitter-sweet kiss
    Years
  • Uhmm
    Hello , I'm Apart..
    .. I joined about 8 days ago, and I've met & talked to a lot of amazing people! I even made some friends. :)
    I'm really having fun on this site but I'm still pretty new ~
    -
    My Favorite Pokemon typing is Fairy.
    My Pokemon partner would be Clefa.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Uhmm
    Hello , I'm Apart..
    .. I joined about 8 days ago, and I've met & talked to a lot of amazing people! I even made some friends. :)
    -

Hello there, and nice to hear you've been enjoying PC already. I love Fairy-types as well, and Clefairy's line is a fan fave so no surprise it was your Pokemon choice here. I do wonder if you are excited about Sun & Moon? The new starters are all very cute and the legendaries are super majestic, with me definitely in hype mode.

That said, best of luck and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message anytime!

Years
  • Uhmm
    Hello , I'm Apart..
    -

Hello Apart. Nice to have you here. I'm glad you're having a nice welcoming to the community. They're very friendly and easy on new people.

I like Fairy type too, it was nice to have something balance out dragons. It helps that so many of them are adorable.

apart

A bitter-sweet kiss
    Years
  • Hello there, and nice to hear you've been enjoying PC already. I love Fairy-types as well, and Clefairy's line is a fan fave so no surprise it was your Pokemon choice here. I do wonder if you are excited about Sun & Moon? The new starters are all very cute and the legendaries are super majestic, with me definitely in hype mode.

That said, best of luck and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message anytime!

Yes..Thank you. :)
    ..I really like it here.
    I am so excited! I really can't wait to play! I'm really liking everything that has been released so far ~
    -
    Hello Apart. Nice to have you here. I'm glad you're having a nice welcoming to the community. They're very friendly and easy on new people.

I like Fairy type too, it was nice to have something balance out dragons. It helps that so many of them are adorable.

Aww, Thanks. :)
    It's nice meeting you too.
    & yes, that's very true.. I'm glad you feel the same way.

Years
  • Yes..Thank you. :)
    ..I really like it here.
    I am so excited! I really can't wait to play! I'm really liking everything that has been released so far ~

Glad to hear you've been enjoying what has been revealed, even if there isn't a lot at this point.

Anyways, which of the three starters do you like best - Rowlet, Litten or Popplio?

apart

A bitter-sweet kiss
    Years
  • Glad to hear you've been enjoying what has been revealed, even if there isn't a lot at this point.

Anyways, which of the three starters do you like best - Rowlet, Litten or Popplio?

Uhm... Well, I haven't made up my mind yet..
    But, I do really like Litten. It's..adorable. I can't say for certain if I'm going to choose it to be my starter pokemon, but it's still very cute.
    Umm, what about you?

Years
  • Uhm... Well, I haven't made up my mind yet..
    But, I do really like Litten. It's..adorable. I can't say for certain if I'm going to choose it to be my starter pokemon, but it's still very cute.
    Umm, what about you?

I do like Litten's design, that it is more black than the usual orange or yellow that most Fire starters are. Popplio's the one I'm sold on choosing, and Rowlet is pretty adorable as well. I guess you'll wait for the evolutions before deciding who you'll definitely be picking?

apart

A bitter-sweet kiss
    Years
  • I do like Litten's design, that it is more black than the usual orange or yellow that most Fire starters are. Popplio's the one I'm sold on choosing, and Rowlet is pretty adorable as well. I guess you'll wait for the evolutions before deciding who you'll definitely be picking?

Ohh, I agree. Most fire types are a bit too flashy for my taste. I do really like designs like Chandelure & Houndoom.
    ..Yeah, I also was considering choosing Popplio as my starter pokemon, but I'm concerned it's final evolved form isn't going to be as cute... Like what happened with Oshawott's evolution line.
    & Yes..how did you guess that?

Years
  • I'm Team Litten myself, but I always choose the Fire starter. I'm excited to see how everything evolves though. People seem sold on the circus theme circling around the Internet.

Years
  • I am a new member i liked this post.
    I prefer with ghost their defense may be is low but they can make faint the others by their moves before they attack
    i will take the misdreavus

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I personally just cannot decide who I want to pick when it comes to the starters. At first I was all about Rowlet but then Litten started growing on me and now Popplio is pushing its way into the conversation. All in all, I will probably end up using all three of them at some point as I just love all three based on first impressions.

I am a new member i liked this post.
    I prefer with ghost their defense may be is low but they can make faint the others by their moves before they attack
    i will take the misdreavus

Ghost types are definitely awesome! They are just so strong with their SpA and have pretty decent bulk and speed. I've become a personal fan of Drifblim as of late due to competitive play. I'm also a fan of Froslass, Haunter/Gengar, and my two personal favorites now, Golurk and Aegislash as well as their respective pre-evos.

Years
  • Ghost types are probably the best offesive type after Dragon (or maybe even better, Fairy types had really hurt Dragon-types). Being Resisted by only Dark types & immuned by Normal. It hits everything else for atleast 1x damage (2x to Opossing Ghost & Psychic, whereas Dragon type hits Super-effectively to Opossing Dragons only).

I'm a huge fan of Gengar too. It was the 1st Ghost type introduced. It couldn't use it's STAB moves till Gen III as its Attack stat is terrible & both Ghost & Poison were Physical types till Gen III. But with the addition of Physical/Special split in Gen IV, its a Top Tier threat even now. I dont know why Mega Gengar is in UBER, i know it has Shadow Tag, great speed tier, & always gets a Kill (with Destiny Bond) unless the opponent is at +1 in both Speed & Atk. But still i never used Mega Gengar.

Aegislash on the other hand, is surprisingly good. You never know what your opponent is going to do. I love playing Mind Games with it D:

As for the Starters, i would always go with the Fire types, but i have to wait for their final evolutions >_<

Years
  • I personally just cannot decide who I want to pick when it comes to the starters. At first I was all about Rowlet but then Litten started growing on me and now Popplio is pushing its way into the conversation. All in all, I will probably end up using all three of them at some point as I just love all three based on first impressions.

I can understand you, this is to most of us the first starter trio in a long time that we all seem to be stuck on who to pick based on first impression.

Call me Gamma

Dusty Old Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2017
    Hello everyone. I'm not a new member, but I havent been around for quite some time.

I would like to choose Poison as my favorite typing, and Gastly as my starter.

I'm going to actually try to make some friends on here instead of pestering Necrum. (^_^)

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hello everyone. I'm not a new member, but I havent been around for quite some time.

I would like to choose Poison as my favorite typing, and Gastly as my starter.

I'm going to actually try to make some friends on here instead of pestering Necrum. (^_^)

Nice to meet you! and I love your sig it looks amazing!
    You picked a good pokemon for evolving! (one of my fave evs)
    I hope you enjoy your return to the community :D

Call me Gamma

Dusty Old Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2017
    Nice to meet you! and I love your sig it looks amazing!
    You picked a good pokemon for evolving! (one of my fave evs)
    I hope you enjoy your return to the community :D

Thank you Kendypls. I made that signature myself a few years ago. It's a little old now. I'm glad that it's managed to hold up to the test of time.

Gengar has been one of my favorite pokemon since my early days with the franchise. I thought it only natural to go with a favorite. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back