• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Oh do not worry about PeePee over there. Complete utter chaos is his nickname since his days hangout and about in Gearbox's forums, usually bashing Gearbox for making Duke Nukem Forever the way it was, and sharing his rather pessimistic sentiments on how Gearbox's said reboot of Duke, Duke Begins will be bad unless Gearbox decides to change their mindset, PeePee's utter absolute savagery in the NA LoLforums, usually getting into flamewars against lower tier players and those who praise character nerfs.

But do not ever worry. PeePee is still civil when he decides to be. I've already told him the code of honor in this place.

FedericoAzor

Spaniard PokéFan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I must say I think I have some sort of a problem here since my favourite Pokémons were always fire and ice types... It doesn't make any sense does it? :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Dragon Types Pokemon

Before you start the battle with your opponent just check the stats on his dragon type Pokémon to find out what element it is weak to, some dragons are weak to ice attacks and others are weak to water type attack, some are even weak to electric type attack, you have to check your dragons weakness to that of your opponents and figure out which attack will gain you the victory over your opponent. If you are unsure and need more help I am happy to help you out with basic moves on all types of Pokémon, I hold a Black Trainer card with 5 stars on Pokémon diamond on NDS with 11 - 0 victory/loss ratio on linked battles with other really strong trainers. So when you get moveset advice for each Pokémon for your version of the game from me you know you are speaking to a Legend on the game, since the Black Trainer card is the hardest thing to obtain in the game, you need to do a lot of tasks on the game to achieve it and I have already achieved it. And also beaten the Game designer and developers record on the game, which has given me an award for completing the game.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I'm so glad that I now know how to type-trump dragon types. I knew how to type-trump every other Pokémon of course, but I always suspected that there must be something more, something fundamentally different about the mysterious dragon-type that made it... well, somehow special to me. Type-trumping them, I knew in my heart of hearts, had to be more complicated than just using an ice-type and crushing them, and I maintained this belief steadfastly, confident in this knowledge in the face of overwhelming evidence otherwise. I knew that one day, a true master, a champion among champions, he who holds the Black Trainer card, would one day appear to educate me, and that when I saw him, I would gain enlightenment, learn his teachings and, in turn teach them to the rest of the Pokémon world. Now, I stand on the cusp of enlightenment. You have taught me, O Warwolf 01, how to defeat the mighty dragon-types. I pledge my life to following your teachings.

Welcome to PC!

Years
  • Hey guys, i just got kicked out of the one place where i feel like i actually belong. im autistic and i feel like i might hurt myself right now. i really need some friends. anyone out there?

I'm so sorry to hear that. Please, consider yourself welcomed here to the forum. If you need to talk to anyone, I'm all ears. That said, you may need to talk to someone professional.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey guys, i just got kicked out of the one place where i feel like i actually belong. im autistic and i feel like i might hurt myself right now. i really need some friends. anyone out there?
    hey, that really sucks :( everyone on here is super nice so don't worry, you've come to a good place. do you want to chat? feel free to drop me a visitor message, okay?

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years

Hey Hey! Welcome! You are always welcome in this little community! :)

Years

That is horrible. I'm someone who also has autism and I often feel like someone who can't fit in well either, but I'm sure that we'll help you feel better here since we love our members' differences. If you ever want to talk, visit my profile anytime!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Welcome! Nice to meet you! Hm, for the thread, would a Dratini be okay~?

And Charizard isn't a Dragon type outside it's mega evolution. D:

Heyy id be happy to take on a Dratini till it evolves.

how long till i get a Dragonite?

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I have always been a fan of the fire and dragon types. My favorite Pokemon (this is a tough one) would either be Charizard (the very first Pokemon I chose) or Blaziken (very similar to a comic character I created a long time ago that is unrelated to Pokemon).

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • My favorite types are Dragon, Fairy, Normal, and Grass. I guess I'll take minccino

Updated for you; Minccino is pretty adorable~ And welcome. <33

I have always been a fan of the fire and dragon types. My favorite Pokemon (this is a tough one) would either be Charizard (the very first Pokemon I chose) or Blaziken (very similar to a comic character I created a long time ago that is unrelated to Pokemon).

Dragon and Fire types are awesome. ^^ I've used Blaziken a lot in my Hoenn run. <33

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi guys! I've been away for a while but am back now, and it feels great! Have we gotten a lot of nice new members over the past weeks? c:

Years
  • Hi guys! I've been away for a while but am back now, and it feels great! Have we gotten a lot of nice new members over the past weeks? c:

You've been gone for a bit... another adventure I guess? And yeah we've been keeping new guys company while you were away as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back