• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
    Hello everyone! I just joined Pokemon Community. This is such a huge community, hopefully I'll be able to contribute to it. As you already can tell, I love ghost type :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Speaking of Sun & Moon, I'm expecting a new trailer to come out soon.
    Oooo has it come out or will it?

Hello everyone! I just joined Pokemon Community. This is such a huge community, hopefully I'll be able to contribute to it. As you already can tell, I love ghost type :)
    Hi! Don't worry, everybody can contribute somehow by just being part of it c: Ghost types are pretty cool, you like Gengar a lot then? ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've always said I'll get Sun, because the legendary <333 and my boyfriend is getting Moon haha so we could trade well. I'll decide definitely once more details about the differences come out though (:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hello

why am I so bad at this?

uh, I like dragons
    Hi!~ Dragons are pretty cool. Do you like the best dragon of them all?
    Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Years
    Hi, this face ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) is a little intimidating lol
    My favourite type is Dragon, my favourite pokémon is the only one than can mega evolve and still hold an item, you can guess it right? ;)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    it's not actually dragon type is it

Mine is Dragonair too! I finally evolved one on Pokémon GO this morning <3333

It is. It's new typing is Grass/Dragon!

Hi, this face ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) is a little intimidating lol
    My favourite type is Dragon, my favourite pokémon is the only one than can mega evolve and still hold an item, you can guess it right? ;)

I think Rayquazza is pretty cool too. Mega Rayquazza is petty terrifying lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    Hello I am new here, umm may I ask if anyone can suggest great GBA rom hacks that is gen 1 - gen 6 and is complete also, I've been hungry to play pokemon hack roms but others are complicated to play :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello I am new here, umm may I ask if anyone can suggest great GBA rom hacks that is gen 1 - gen 6 and is complete also, I've been hungry to play pokemon hack roms but others are complicated to play :(
    Hi! You should look around this place to see if you find some good ones. Some are complete, all should be playable~ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

My favorite Pokémon is Dialga I don't have a favorite type
    Heyy! Dialga is pretty cool. Dragon/Steel, right? I wondered why it became steel type, while Palkia got water type. Didn't make much sense to me o:

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    Hi! You should look around this place to see if you find some good ones. Some are complete, all should be playable~ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Heyy! Dialga is pretty cool. Dragon/Steel, right? I wondered why it became steel type, while Palkia got water type. Didn't make much sense to me o:

Hey thanks a lot for the link, Dialga became steel becames he is the Time while Palkia is Space, so basically Space is represented by water and Time is Steel, for example Giratina is for the parallel dimension due to that his element became Ghost like a human is normal and the spirit or parallel version which is the spirit is ghost

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    Hey everyone! I'm kinda new here. Don't disappoint me (kidding).
    Favorite type is a 3-way tie between Dark, Ghost, and Dragon.
    Favorite mon HAS to be Hydreigon! Deino is adorable, Zweilous has a funny backstory (living with a 2nd conscious head? jeez.), and Hydreigon is the definition of awesome. 3 heads (with a big boss head), 6 wings (3 times the amount its pre-evo had), and a wide movepool (fun fact: besides HP, Hydreigon can learn one move of each type except Grass and Fairy)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    Hello!

I am new to this forum but not to pokémon. I have played with pokémon cards since i was a little boy. Now i have stuffed away alot of cards throughout the years and i recently found them again. I found myself in my childhood dreams again. But i do not have a use for them and i picked out the most interesting and rare cards. I am considering to sell them on ebay but i can not value them. So i hope that someone here would be really kind and maybe value them. They are half beaten because they have been used alot. On the back there may be so scratches and more. The following pokémon cards i would really appreciate that someone would value are:

Dark Alakazam 1/82
    Alakazam 1/102
    Ninetales 17/110
    Raichu 14/107
    Jolteon 20/64
    Snorlax 27/64
    Dark Dugtrio 6/82
    Lapras 10/62
    Dark Blastoise 20/82
    Lt Surge's Raichu 28/132
    Dark Charizard 4/82
    Vileplume 15/64
    Dark Arbok 19/82
    Poliwrath 15/130
    Nidoqueen 7/64
    Dark Weezing 14/82
    Raichu ex 27/144
    Dark hypno
    Zapdos 15/62

Thank you very much. -Arvid

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    Hi PCs :D. I'm new here my favorite type is water (Froaky, Piplup, Totodile, Mudkip, Oshowatt and Squirtle). Been a fan of water types ever since :D. They are so Cool

Years
    Hi PCs :D. I'm new here my favorite type is water (Froaky, Piplup, Totodile, Mudkip, Oshowatt and Squirtle). Been a fan of water types ever since :D. They are so Cool

Ah you love the Water starters! I never picked any during 4th Gen (Chimchar and Cyndaquil were my fave Sinnoh and Johto starters so they ended up being my picks back then) but I have been very loyal as a Water-type fan. Anyways, nice to meet you Chris, just because I need a name to address you as.

I do wonder what you think about the newest Water starter Popplio though? Planning to choose that little sea lion when you play Sun & Moon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back