• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Favourite Type = Fire
    Favourite Pokemon = Mega Charizard X

.........Hi everyone...... I am Aryan10 The Champion Master

...... ☺

Welcome to the forums! Glad you could make it! Interesting choice. Never thought about picking a Mega evolution as my favourite, but tot each his own I suppose! Feel free to stop by and speak a few words in a VM or chat me up whenever you have the time!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Just found this community after going through some old pokemon cards that I used to collect as a kid. I found some pretty cool ones so decided to look them up. So many memories!

Trainer 766

Hi everyone! Just joined the pokemon community

Just found this community after going through some old pokemon cards that I used to collect as a kid. I found some pretty cool ones so decided to look them up. So many memories!

Welcome to this community.We hope you have fun here.How many cards do you have?Must be a pretty cool collection.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Hi I'm new I like Legos pokemon of course and videogames my favorite types are DRAGON and water my favorite pokemon are sammurott torterra Dragonite and Gaurados

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi I'm new I like Legos pokemon of course and videogames my favorite types are DRAGON and water my favorite pokemon are sammurott torterra Dragonite and Gaurados

Welcome to PC! Have you taken a look at our Video Games section? I had a blast using Torterra in Fourth Gen. Are you excited for Sun and Moon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    @tokyodrift

I have to wait till tomorrow to try them also yes I plan on asking for it for Christmas but I need a new 3ds charger pad because my 3ds won't charge

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    @tokyodrift

I have to wait till tomorrow to try them also yes I plan on asking for it for Christmas but I need a new 3ds charger pad because my 3ds won't charge

Awww that's unfortunate. Have you tried your local GameStop (assuming you like in the US)? They might have them for cheap. Maybe even Amazon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Eh I'm thinking about that but I only have $10, I'd have to order it off of Amazon because the nearest gamestop is an hour away

Corey Demario

Electabuzz pitcher!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2016
    Is this the threat to say hi and introduce yourself to the community?

Hi. Old games (until Generation IV) enthusiast here. Also, a big fan of Adventures mang? series.

Hope to make friends here.

Years
  • Is this the threat to say hi and introduce yourself to the community?

Hi. Old games (until Generation IV) enthusiast here. Also, a big fan of Adventures mangá series.

Hope to make friends here.

Hey Corey! Welcome to the forums. If you like the Adventures manga, you should check out the FireRed hack Pokemon Adventure- Red Chapter by Aethestode.

lexiz21

Daydreamer
    Years
  • Hi :) im new here... though my account was been created for a while, this is my first time introducing myself here.. ))

Im Alex and have been playing pokemon since the release of red version in gbc though this is the first time i got into hacking... especially sprite making/cuztomizing....

i tried softly hacking emerald(changing sprites only)... i dunno how to gallery my edited sprites but ill try to figure it out soon.... :)

Reactions: noa
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back