• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    I created an account a while ago but i just started attempting to contribute today about the anime. I got sun and moon for the midnight release. I'm trying to find all the Zygarde cells and cores so i havent even finished the second isle. But I have been called, "a total gen 1er", by co-workers that don't realize I'm a lot older than i look. I just remember watching the first season before school and getting blue version on my original cinder block gameboy.

Anyways, thats a bit about me and i hope to join in more discussions on this site as the days go by.

Thanks for reading!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I created an account a while ago but i just started attempting to contribute today about the anime. I got sun and moon for the midnight release. I'm trying to find all the Zygarde cells and cores so i havent even finished the second isle. But I have been called, "a total gen 1er", by co-workers that don't realize I'm a lot older than i look. I just remember watching the first season before school and getting blue version on my original cinder block gameboy.

Anyways, thats a bit about me and i hope to join in more discussions on this site as the days go by.

Thanks for reading!
    Hi Kfed c: You got both Sun & Moon? I'm thinking of downloading Moon after I've finished my physical copy of Sun, buuut if they're not that much different, I might just restart Sun instead.

Nothing wrong with Gen 1! Except maybe the overgrowth of Kanto pokémon in Alola........... But I'm the same generation as you, man. Pokémon before school, although I did the trading card game instead of the gameboy.

I hope you'll have fun browsing the forums! If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • What's your favorite dragon then?

I recently started using Zygarde doggy in Sun and it's soooo cool 8D

I also recently started using the Zygarde doggy in Sun. I'm loving it. He has replaced my Alolan Marowak actually.

I wish they'd let us have a party of like, I dunno, eight or something, instead of six. I know it's always been six, but there are a lot more Pokemon now and a lot more types... surely it wouldn't be too much of a problem to let us have a couple more Pokes on a team, but whatever, I guess, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can agree that we could really use more than six Pokemon in our team. But then again, we all grew up with having only six and we're just used to it, really. xD

Hope you're enjoying the forums, guys! Don't hesitate to ask any questions to our staff. :)

Years
  • My favorite type is Dragon, but I have a lot of favorite Pokemon, like Garchomp, Flygon, Metagross, Aggron, Rayquaza, and Charizard. I can't pick just one ;-;

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Hello guy! I'm a newbie in terms of forums. Basically I'm gonna ask if it is still okay to buy Gen 6 Pokemon games when Sun and Moon is already out? White 2 and Black 2 are the last versions I have played so maybe you could help me decide?

Online battling is what I aim for and seems to me that ORAS and X & Y was a success in this area. Thank you. :)

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • My favorite type is Dragon, but I have a lot of favorite Pokemon, like Garchomp, Flygon, Metagross, Aggron, Rayquaza, and Charizard. I can't pick just one ;-;
    Hi and welcome to the site, I hope you like it here!
    Dragon is my favorite type as well! :3: I don't believe there's a need to pick just one favorite, especially when there are so many awesome pokemon out there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Eyyy pokefam. Ya boi Snek is quite a fan of steel types, mainly because they can take a hit and give it back to the sender 😁.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Didnt notice this thread when I first made an intro. Hello.
    :)

My favorite type is electric but my favorite mon isnt and I have like four favs.

Sadly I dont have any of the new games yet after losing my 3ds a long while back but Im hoping to change that soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Didnt notice this thread when I first made an intro. Hello.
    :)

My favorite type is electric but my favorite mon isnt and I have like four favs.

Sadly I dont have any of the new games yet after losing my 3ds a long while back but Im hoping to change that soon.
    Electric, then you surely like Pikachu at least (;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back