• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I feel hot here. :( 30's something~
    lol, 30's nothing. Just to clarify, the 45^C we hit the other day is 113 Fahrenheit, in case you old-fashioned people didn't know.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here. I guess we don't need another holiday so close to Christmas, and school is ending too, so there's already enough excitement.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    lol, 30's nothing. Just to clarify, the 45^C we hit the other day is 113 Fahrenheit, in case you old-fashioned people didn't know.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here. I guess we don't need another holiday so close to Christmas, and school is ending too, so there's already enough excitement.
    According to my car, it hit 52 degrees celcius here not long ago. Let's see you beat that.

Years
    My Laptop keeps overheating. That darn thing keeps on switching off every 10 minutes. Luckily I have a back-up Computer or I'd be darn bored. It should be getting repaired in a few days...hopefully!

Years
    My Laptop keeps overheating. That darn thing keeps on switching off every 10 minutes. Luckily I have a back-up Computer or I'd be darn bored. It should be getting repaired in a few days...hopefully!

Most likely your heat sink paste connecting your CPU to the CPU fan has been used up.

Real easy thing to fix, so don't worry ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I used to use my Ipod Touch obsessively just to get on the internet. I don't even bother using it now ): like its lost my attention.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that is cool. Get to go online with a Wii.

I want to get a Wii. Yesterday we had a special that it was $150! I wish I got it, but I am employee. Can't get the specials while on the clock. It is only for the customers. Now if I was off yesterday, it would have been a different story.

I will get one one of those days. My brother, stepmom, and dad have one. I am the only one who doesn't. And my stepmom and dad got a Wii Fit. I am going to get that too.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh for real? Hmm...well I am patient too, so I can handle it. I probably won't use it often though. I will stick to my cable internet for my computer. And I got Wi-Fi. Got a wireless router, but I have no laptop. I want to get a iPod Touch. At least I can be online with that using Wi-Fi.

Years

I'm going to TCTI CS DCC to cus im that bored.

But umm, good wii game = DBZ Budakai Tenkaichi 3... Master everything.

Youll lose a few kilos too. and pop muscles. dye your hair yellow while youre at it, or paint yourself green.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back