• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Permission to make a cat gif thread here on the VIP section? :D

I get a lot of them on my tumblr dash every day. Here's another one that was part of the photoset I saw yesterday :D Was going to use this as a siggy but my friend chose that one instead.

Community Supporter DCC

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have to roll around clutching myself or something, that is too cute for me to really comprehend. Gosh.

Haha, idk, maybe a cat gif thread could be a thing in Forum Games actually? As long as permission from Netto or Tara is given, or if it has a rule for a comment on the previous cat gif with at least 4 words. Ah. That could TOTALLY work. xD

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
    I took four semesters of French in HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE and I'm not fluent at all.

That's not really anything bad (unless your definition of 'fluent' is terribly lax). One of the many flaws in a lot of education systems (Ireland and I *think* the UK especially) is that they start languages too late, generally around the age of 12/13. Language is best learned as a child, and Ireland does teach its children Irish from the very beginning of school, but unfortunately I can't think of any student in Ireland who wouldn't get more use out of a European or Asian language than Irish (which is as dead as Latin but hasn't a fraction of the cultural significance). Really after leaving school you should have a grip of the basic rules of tenses and so on, but it'd be a miracle for most to know all the exceptions, more complicated tenses, have a diverse vocabulary etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have to roll around clutching myself or something, that is too cute for me to really comprehend. Gosh.

Haha, idk, maybe a cat gif thread could be a thing in Forum Games actually? As long as permission from Netto or Tara is given, or if it has a rule for a comment on the previous cat gif with at least 4 words. Ah. That could TOTALLY work. xD

Oh yeah, obviously it has to have the 4/25 rule. I can't leave THAT out :D

I might have it posted tonight on this section. I still need to study for my dang college algebra exam :( /on break

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm greeeeeeen. XD

A cat thread would be cute though. Like, with the 4/25 rule, you could always have people say why they like the gif of the cat or something. That's how it works in the What Are you listening to thread.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yeah I was a bit worried about the amount of cuteness will ensue when people look at the thread. SO WE'LL SPAM HERE INSTEAD OK.

this just popped on my tumblr dash. you're welcome.

Community Supporter DCC

so tempted to sig this omg it has so much adorable

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Excuse me while I post another gif fresh from my dash :D

Community Supporter DCC

Anyways, off subject...I got hired by my sister to design party invitations for my niece's 6th birthday, and she wants to do them on Monster High. To be quite honest, I am not familiar with them, and I'm afraid to know. I haven't been following any "trends" lately. lol

edit: NO PEDRO WE WILL NOT LISTEN

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    omg... I'm crying guys. This place is like the DCC when they first introduced it. ;w; lol nostalgia ftw

Anyway, that's amazing. :O I actually need to be planning my Christmas story right now... but I'm having too much fun in this thread. \o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back