• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Community Supporter DCC

wtf pedro are you trying to give me nightmares tonight

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Guys last night I had the best dream. Like, I was sitting around eating some kind of meat or w/e and a cat just came up to me and it was pretty blurry, but I remember it just hopped onto the table and started eating meat and drinking from my cup of water and it was the cutest thing ever omg.

I can't handle it.

Someone rename this thread to anything cat related we need this.

...I had the weirdest dream ever. At first I was playing Flyff, and all of a sudden it cuts to a scene with me and my friend Strike. Well, it was weird because there were people I didn't know either dead as in slaughtered or half-dead. Blood was everywhere. We got scared, rushed upstairs, only to come face to face with this... demon... who did it all. It had a huge shark mouth and glowing red eyes and just... omfg... I was so glad I woke up after that though. I thought i was going to die. TT_TT

...AND EW NO PLEASE OMFG NO CLOWNS. I DON'T NEED ANYMORE HORROR-RELATED DREAMS!!! D:<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Naw, not you. It's Pedro. :P

I've also had a lot of weird dreams lately too, like futuristic ones that everything was all chromey and stuff, and the clock read 12:65 pm and the year was 9999. Turned out I was lucid dreaming O_o

Years
    That is soo cool :P I haven't had a lucid dream in a long time :( maybe months now, do you have any tips for uh, getting there?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    *wonders why he doesn't have any nightmares*

*then again, the nightmarish creature usually is himself as something monstrous*

Years
    The other night I had a dream that I couldn't sleep and was pulling an all-nighter.. but I tried going to sleep and everything I tried didn't work at all. So what I did was get onto my computer and get on PC. Because of how drowsy I was (but couldn't fall asleep), I began to post the most ridiculous stuff on the forum and became frightened at how people would react.

I was just glad though it was a dream because everything around me felt so real and it seemed like I wasn't dreaming at all.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

If my dreams were ever real, I'd be living in a ****ed up world... so no. I won't even go there.

Hehe, I'd agree with you. I'm not even sure whether I want to be some kind of scary monster forever, even if I still get to keep everything that makes me myself.

Years
    Depends on dreams. The world you make up in your mind as you actively think, or the one that comes in your sleep?

Ha! Sleep ones please. They're 1000% more hallucinatory. Although my daydreams as a kid were significantly hallucinatory, I've developed a tolerance to that.

Have any of you dreamt about another PC member before?

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I remember there was a hotel-room-on-an-elevator thing once in my sleep.

So yes, very much please.

But then again, it only went to the eighth floor of a 30-something story building, and the rickety piece of crap afterwards only carried you to the 28th. Also, they had a forgetting screen or something on the exit to the elevator, so you had to constantly go back and get stuff because you remembered it once you got to the top story, which, coincidentally, was where I was staying. Also, the rickety elevator was super super slow and I was hyped up on coffee or something at that time (in the dream and irl)

Also, if you're wondering, this dream takes place in Washington DC.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, maybe life would be more like some kind of strange movie or something if everything was rea' at the same time. And anything could happen. ;)

Years
    I'm sure if everything was real (even the stuff we dream), then I'm sure that'd be a disaster waiting to happen haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back