• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think admins shouldn't be italicized, because then you could easily refer to forum staff as the bold usernames and other special members as the italics usernames without putting colors into the explanation.

:]

Years
    I honestly think it is the best how it is right now. Admins/mods bolded, supporters italicized. The one thing I could only think about and I would like to see is current supporter colors but with tier labels as it was previously.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I miss the green for supporters. D: It matched my Loki theme better than the blue does, but that's just me lol. I do think it's fine the way it is. A lot of people are used to how the admins/mods are at the moment too. If you change that, you might have a bunch of really confused new people.

Years
    I honestly think it is the best how it is right now. Admins/mods bolded, supporters italicized. The one thing I could only think about and I would like to see is current supporter colors but with tier labels as it was previously.

Agreed.

And yeah, I did Firebug tests to edit the old userbars back onto the supporters and it does look weird having the old green userbars with the new colors. Still gonna wonder how the new userbars for the supporters are going to be designed, if they do plan to release them soon.

Years
    Agreed.

And yeah, I did Firebug tests to edit the old userbars back onto the supporters and it does look weird having the old green userbars with the new colors. Still gonna wonder how the new userbars for the supporters are going to be designed, if they do plan to release them soon.

Old green labels would look weird yeah, but what I had in mind were labels colored in respective username color: Platinum label, Crystal label etc, with respective tier numbers.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It would be nice if they did something different, like an icon for the mascot of the games. I could live with a Suicune sprite.

Of course, that only means anything to people that understand tiers so it might defeat the purpose of the banners.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It would be nice if they did something different, like an icon for the mascot of the games. I could live with a Suicune sprite.

Of course, that only means anything to people that understand tiers so it might defeat the purpose of the banners.

Years
    Old green labels would look weird yeah, but what I had in mind were labels colored in respective username color: Platinum label, Crystal label etc, with respective tier numbers.

I have a thinking that's what they might go for. But I think they may add some extra touch to make them stand out in the postbit.

Years
    I have a thinking that's what they might go for. But I think they may add some extra touch to make them stand out in the postbit.

We can only speculate and show our own visions on what we want to have.

I wish Platinum wasn't so similar to Silver in here, or maybe I'm colorblind perhaps?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think that one's hard because in reality platinum and silver are just slightly different shades of metallic gray. There's a slight blue tinge to the platinum; I like it way better. I like it when things are desaturated almost to the point of black-and-white, but not quite. :)

Years
    I think that one's hard because in reality platinum and silver are just slightly different shades of metallic gray. There's a slight blue tinge to the platinum; I like it way better. I like it when things are desaturated almost to the point of black-and-white, but not quite. :)

Oh well, at least I know Platinum is way more expensive than Silver.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    What do you mean ignorant and why is that?

The talk of platinum and the colors struck a place where I just don't remember anything from earlier grades about rocks, which cuts which, if this is more rare than that. In terms of colors, merely because of Pokemon/PC (if that's even close).

Sorry if I'm not making sense. It's early.

Years
    The talk of platinum and the colors struck a place where I just don't remember anything from earlier grades about rocks, which cuts which, if this is more rare than that. In terms of colors, merely because of Pokemon/PC (if that's even close).

Sorry if I'm not making sense. It's early.

I get you, don't worry, you just don't remember things, If it makes you feel better, I almost forgot maths and I would have problems with solving 6th grader problems. It's afternoon here right now haha.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I miss the green for supporters. D: It matched my Loki theme better than the blue does, but that's just me lol. I do think it's fine the way it is. A lot of people are used to how the admins/mods are at the moment too. If you change that, you might have a bunch of really confused new people.

I remember when newbies would confuse supporters for staff. I know I got a couple of PMs asking for me to step into a situation way back when.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I get you, don't worry, you just don't remember things, If it makes you feel better, I almost forgot maths and I would have problems with solving 6th grader problems. It's afternoon here right now haha.

at least you don't have a 1st grade level in math. :( Then again, my math skills tend to vary. I don't know what my grade level in it is, but I know it's not a good level though. Anyway, it's like five in the morning here. \o/

Me neither. Though, I haven't been a supporter for very long though, so maybe I missed the era where newbs asked supporters about staff things. lol

Years
    at least you don't have a 1st grade level in math. :( Then again, my math skills tend to vary. I don't know what my grade level in it is, but I know it's not a good level though. Anyway, it's like five in the morning here. \o/

I honestly don't know what my level is. Things work quite differently here. When I ended school, I had a Polish counterpart of D if that matters.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I honestly don't know what my level is. Things work quite differently here. When I ended school, I had a Polish counterpart of D if that matters.

The funny thing is... I got a B in math. However, we're talking special education math here too so... maybe that has something to do with it or something? XD idk I just know I suck with math. I can do the basics, but when it comes to anything more, my brain just goes dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back