• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I think the only thing we can expect at this point is another Overview trailer. Only one we've gotten was from E3, and they usually do release every 2 months or so.

Years
    2 more days for this thread, speculate while you can! What do you want to see in next months issue? Were you happy with what was released this month?

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
    I think the only thing we can expect at this point is another Overview trailer. Only one we've gotten was from E3, and they usually do release every 2 months or so.

Somebody, maybe even me, may have said this before, but I wish that the Pokémon Company International USA would release not just a game overview trailer, but also maybe an anime-style trailer like the one that Japan got for Pokémon Black Version 2[/I} and Pokémon White Version 2 in addition to or instead of something like the former.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    2 more days for this thread, speculate while you can! What do you want to see in next months issue? Were you happy with what was released this month?

I think that we'll get a drought next month. The most I can expect (and it doesn't necessary mean it'll be in Corocoro where it has to be shown) is Mega Slowking.

I honestly wish that Audino and Slowbro were with the other Megas in corocoro, instead of being released separately as that would've made it more of a Mega scoop.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
    I think that we'll get a drought next month. The most I can expect (and it doesn't necessary mean it'll be in Corocoro where it has to be shown) is Mega Slowking.

I honestly wish that Audino and Slowbro were with the other Megas in corocoro, instead of being released separately as that would've made it more of a Mega scoop.

Awwww; …I wish it would be a 'Drizzle' (heh, heh; see what I did there…?)

I hope it is a drizzle. Or at least an Air Lock xD.

To be honest, I'd really like a flood, but that's probably just wishful thinking. (Sigh…)

Years
    Alright guys, that's it until next month! There are separate threads for all of the different components revealed in this month's issue, so be sure to use those until next month's CoroCoro!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    This thread has been reopened and purposed with discussion over confirmed information. Other threads in the section should only be used to discuss speculation, and speculation only. References to confirmed info is permitted but please don't focus your posts on that; use this thread instead! Off-topic posts do include posts speculative in nature so be wary that your posts are relevant to already revealed information.

Please read this announcement for further information.

Have fun! Let's start off with the latest in news: Mega Audino and Mega Slowbro, as if we haven't talked them to death in the short week we've known about them. ;)

Years
    I think people would appreciate Mega Slowpoke's design better if it were leaning on it's belly instead of it's tail. If it were on it's belly it'll be more like a Hermit crab than it already is.

I think you may be right, if it wasn't standing on the tail people would have thought differently. But on the topic of the Shellder taking over its entire body, it easily reminds me of how Paras has its mushrooms take over when it evolves into Parasect.

It's like, very eerily similar.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I dunno why, but tail hopping works. Its out of the blue, adds a nice flair to an already established Pokemon, and I'm all for the more creatively out there Megas then the ones that just add black/spikes/black spikes.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I also like the spinning top thing it has going on with its tail. Just goes to show how much it doesn't rely on its physical strength. I'm more than positive it uses psychic energy to stay balanced, but I do enjoy the design. Even on its belly it would look a bit more awkward... I think this was the best direction to go.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I also like the spinning top thing it has going on with its tail. Just goes to show how much it doesn't rely on its physical strength. I'm more than positive it uses psychic energy to stay balanced, but I do enjoy the design. Even on its belly it would look a bit more awkward... I think this was the best direction to go.

If it doesn't have spinning moves it should get some to fit that top look it has.

I saw some fan art of it on it's belly and it didn't look bad.

Mega Lopunny seems like it'll hurt ghost types such as Froslass, Aegislash, Sableye, and Spiritomb as without the fighting type immunity given to them they gain another weakness.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    If it doesn't have spinning moves it should get some to fit that top look it has.

I saw some fan art of it on it's belly and it didn't look bad.

Mega Lopunny seems like it'll hurt ghost types such as Froslass, Aegislash, Sableye, and Spiritomb as without the fighting type immunity given to them they gain another weakness.

It doesn't have spinning moves and giving it Rapid Spin would be AMAZING. And fitting.

It will hurt a lot of the lower tier (competitively speaking) Pokemon because Scrappy is a huge advantage for Mega Lopunny, especially if its stats in Speed and Attack back it up. I'm excited. I think it's so adorable and fierce at the same time.

Years
    Lopunny needed some kind of boost, imo.

All of the confirmed Megas are making it so much more difficult to pick only 6, urgh. All of the decisions are great, except Mega Slowbro lmao, but otherwise I am in awe. Can't wait to tinker with each of them in game! Grass/Dragon is almost too cool to pass up though D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm personally not too fond of the fur-ball that Mega-Audino has at its front. It looks adorable from nearly all angles, but due to its fur-ball, its front is sort of ruined for me. If it weren't for that, it would have been simply perfect.

… Okay, maybe I'm just being a little too nitpicky here. xD"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back