• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Wow that's interesting. I must have missed that while watching the trailer. So far I'm liking the additions to ORAS.

I like Mega Salamence a lot and I'm sort of indifferent towards Altaria and Lopunny. I'm also really starting to believe Milotic will be get a Mega. As was noted previously, we did not know Gardevoir and Gyrados were getting Megas until X and Y were released. I'd love for GF to purposefully leave out a few on purpose, specifically Camerupt and Sharpedo.

I feel like Mega Milotic may be announced similar to how Mega Kanga was.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well iirc Junichi Masuda will be attending GamesCon this year and delivering a message, this is on August 14th (Next Thursday). Interesting because this is the event where Masuda revealed Honedge and Mega Kangaskhan, so I wonder what he has lined up for us this time?

Years
    Well iirc Junichi Masuda will be attending GamesCon this year and delivering a message, this is on August 14th (Next Thursday). Interesting because this is the event where Masuda revealed Honedge and Mega Kangaskhan, so I wonder what he has lined up for us this time?

Yeah, it's said there will be an announcement too, at least according to sites like MyNintendoNews. Maybe it'll be Primal Rayquaza. I do think that perhaps it'll be Milotic, and perhaps another.

Years
    Over on Serebii it says this...
    "Contest Spectacular has also got a brand new feature where you can use the 3DS's camera to implant yourself into the Pokémon Contest stage."
    What?!
    How is this gonna work?!
    Tbh I cant wait to see this in action, sounds like a breakthrough feature if they do it right!

Years
    "Contest Spectacular has also got a brand new feature where you can use the 3DS's camera to implant yourself into the Pokémon Contest stage."
    What?!
    How is this gonna work?!
    Tbh I cant wait to see this in action, sounds like a breakthrough feature if they do it right!

The official site has an image of a girl acting as if she's directing her Pokemon as it does a move. I am assuming it's only for aesthetics. Also it's likely the camera facing you that is probably being used.

blue

gucci
    Years
    What?!
    How is this gonna work?!

Yeah, it sounds like an awesome feature that I can't wait to try out! It would look something like this:

Confirmed Information Discussion

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I noticed with the new screenshots that the speech bubbles seem to have distinctly colored outlines, maybe they're going to be re-introducing the colors and patterns we could use to outline dialogue and menu boxes?

Years
    ^ Actually the official site updates a day prior. It is unusual that it came two days early. Maybe it's a sign that we'll get another update soon (like the 14th or 15th) and they don't want them to be so close together.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    ^ Actually the official site updates a day prior. It is unusual that it came two days early. Maybe it's a sign that we'll get another update soon (like the 14th or 15th) and they don't want them to be so close together.
    It is indeed unusual.

I'm hoping for a summary trailer (it's still too early though) because it'll contain many snippets of music from the upcoming games.

Years
    From that trailer I've gotta say I'm loving that the Contest-dressed Pikachus can be used in battle :) With Pikachu being so popular this seems like an awesome way to distinguish your Pikachu from others, especially when battling online for example :)

My favourite is the wrestling Pikachu but the one in the dress is as cute as a button lol xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back