• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm personally not too fond of the fur-ball that Mega-Audino has at its front. It looks adorable from nearly all angles, but due to its fur-ball, its front is sort of ruined for me. If it weren't for that, it would have been simply perfect.

… Okay, maybe I'm just being a little too nitpicky here. xD"

For me the fur ball makes me like it better. It feels like the 'icing on the cake' of the design imo.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I'm personally not too fond of the fur-ball that Mega-Audino has at its front. It looks adorable from nearly all angles, but due to its fur-ball, its front is sort of ruined for me. If it weren't for that, it would have been simply perfect.

… Okay, maybe I'm just being a little too nitpicky here. xD"
    If you look at it from a thematic viewpoint, its not bad at all. The furball is supposed to be a stethoscope, much like a real doctor. See, it mega evoled from a nurse to a doctor. Which is also why its irking me that they don't have it as a regular evolution.

Years
    If you look at it from a thematic viewpoint, its not bad at all. The furball is supposed to be a stethoscope, much like a real doctor. See, it mega evolved from a nurse to a doctor. Which is also why its irking me that they don't have it as a regular evolution.

Same here. It should've been to Audino what Blissey is to Chansey >:(

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    It looks stupid. I'm sorry but it really does. That and Mega Salamence. :/
    I think it is kind of the point or intention of it, personally (Mega Slowbro, that is). It balancing on its tail, looking mildly unhappy about the whole event, etc, just makes it amusing imo. I can't take it seriously, but I feel that's the idea.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I think it is kind of the point or intention of it, personally (Mega Slowbro, that is). It balancing on its tail, looking mildly unhappy about the whole event, etc, just makes it amusing imo. I can't take it seriously, but I feel that's the idea.

And his whole line got a music video, fishing game and a whole mini-website. Unlike any other mega pokemons revealed.

Years

It is amusing. It's almost as if it's finally caught up to what happened to all this time.

Years
    Cool. Glad to know that it's a high possibility that the Trick House makes a return.

The house appears in the most recent video too (under Cycling Road). So it is practically confirmed without actually being confirmed.

I hope GF does unpaid DLC for it for more tricky puzzles after the Red/Blue Tent challenge.

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    The house appears in the most recent video too (under Cycling Road). So it is practically confirmed without actually being confirmed.

I hope GF does unpaid DLC for it for more tricky puzzles after the Red/Blue Tent challenge.
    Yeah, that would be cool.

Years
    The Cycling Road looks gorgeous! I think we haven't talked about how visually pleasing the game looks enough. They're doing a great job *__*

I think Cycling Road looks really cool with the new 3D graphics, although I know that when I trek through Route 110 I'm definitely not going to be looking forward to that rival battle against Brendan because that Grovyle of his surely put up a fight against me back in the originals.

Thankfully I should be more planned ahead with teams this time around.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I remember in the originals I went to the Trick House, became rather beat, went to the bridge and suddenly I hear rival music and I go "oh shoot".

Years
    Oh yeah, it's going to be amazing! Right now, the renders are awesome and I love the color of the game.

Confirmed Information Discussion

It's just really pretty. The point of view in some screens look quite unique as well!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    It is amusing. It's almost as if it's finally caught up to what happened to all this time.

Well they didn't call it Slowpoke for nothing. It even spawned an image macro meme. The fact that Slowking got neglected by its older evolution counterpart like Gallade had me realized, both evolved from items, so I wonder if Pokemon who evolved from stones/items usually don't receive Mega Evolutions.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Mega Slowbro looks stupid. Then again, Slowbro was already stupid. It's one of the Pokémon I hate the most. What's wrong with giving the better evolution a Mega instead?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mega Slowbro doesn't look too bad, in my opinion, but its shell-covered body does seem kind of strange. If its legs were visible, at least, then I'm sure it would have looked better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back