• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Well this is the last issue a week before the games release, I don't know whether that's a factor but I'm pretty sure it should cover something new and hopefully by tomorrow.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Or tonight. I heard it was suppose to have the Eon ticket codes for those in Japan (much like how the last issue had the demo codes). I wish that we could get the ticket's code here in NA by the newsletter like with the demo :(

Anyways I hope to see Mega Regis. Or maybe a hint to more Megas saying something like, "Explore Hoenn and uncover over (whatever number of Megas we have now) Megas."

Or tonight. I heard it was suppose to have the Eon ticket codes for those in Japan (much like how the last issue had the demo codes). I wish that we could get the ticket's code here in NA by the newsletter like with the demo :(

Anyways I hope to see Mega Regis. Or maybe a hint to more Megas saying something like, "Explore Hoenn and uncover over (whatever number of Megas we have now) Megas."

Years
  • 0_o Not sure how that happened.

I am starting to doubt that we'll get much this issue. Hopefully I'm proven wrong again (lately my predictions who Corocor issues haven't been right except for them showing Mega Rayquaza an issue ago).

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Games are starting to leak early on Reddit. Only found the one image but it's no real spoiler anyway.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Games are starting to leak early on Reddit. Only found the one image but it's no real spoiler anyway.

Spoiler:

That's really cool to see they kept the interior of the Pokemon Center just like the original versions as well. They are like really sticking to detail with these games in terms of keeping all the nostalgia tied in.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Games are starting to leak early on Reddit. Only found the one image but it's no real spoiler anyway.

Spoiler:

Ooh, I like the look of this. I'm glad they decided to bring back the traditional way that Pokémon Centers were in the older generations instead of the combined one (though it was more convenient).

Years
  • I apparently did notice the Nurse Joy model is recycled from X & Y though.

Also I think someone on Reddit leaked when we obtain our first Mega Stone in the game, and it's one you wouldn't expect:
    Spoiler:

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I apparently did notice the Nurse Joy model is recycled from X & Y though.

Also I think someone on Reddit leaked when we obtain our first Mega Stone in the game, and it's one you wouldn't expect:
    Spoiler:

Isn't the Latis only encounterable through the Eon Ticket that's currently getting sent around through Street Pass?
    Spoiler:

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Love that the Pokemon Centre stays true to the original, although I will miss the convenience of having the Pokemon Centre and the PokeMart in just one building.

Isn't the Latis only encounterable through the Eon Ticket that's currently getting sent around through Street Pass?

Latias will be available in-game for Alpha Sapphire, and Latios will be available in Omega Ruby.

The Eon ticket is for getting the second Lati into your game (Latios for AS and Latias for OR)

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Latias will be available in-game for Alpha Sapphire, and Latios will be available in Omega Ruby.

The Eon ticket is for getting the second Lati into your game (Latios for AS and Latias for OR)

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't 100% sure what the Eon Ticket was for but that makes sense since it's the exact same purpose it had for the originals. I'm glad people are able to get both on one version.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Welp, ORAS have surpassed the 1 Million mark in Japan alone for Pre-Orders. They've even surpassed that of X & Y, which may indicate that they could actually outsell X & Y eventually (13M+). I'm pretty happy about this, it's good to see the remakes of original games still receiving a lot of support from older and newer players.

Years
  • Welp, ORAS have surpassed the 1 Million mark in Japan alone for Pre-Orders. They've even surpassed that of X & Y, which may indicate that they could actually outsell X & Y eventually (13M+). I'm pretty happy about this, it's good to see the remakes of original games still receiving a lot of support from older and newer players.
    May these remakes be the first to defeat their originals should they keep this momentum? Well that and the new pair of the Generation they're being remade for seeing how RS defeated FrLg in terms of sales, and DP defeated HgSs too.

Someone at Pokejungle said the Reddit stuff is fake, not sure if they're right or not though. I will be disappointed if this is another XY street break, Gf will likely penalize whatever area the game is leaking from like they did with Europe and the main game, and the North America with the Demo, both those places getting those things a week later than everyone.

Years
  • According to Serebii it seems like we'll be able to get Deoxys in game at some point. It looks like they may take a page from Destiny Deoxys as it looks like Rayquaza is facing off against Deoxys in one of the screenshots. Wonder why the lack of Jirachi considering it comes between those two.

Also a new character!

Btw Higane further proves that the demo didn't have everything.

I assume the Episode involving Deoxys is called Episode Delta as both it and Rayquaza have a connection to the letter Delta (with Deoxys having the sign on it's back since Gen III)

Last edited:

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • According to Serebii it seems like we'll be able to get Deoxys in game at some point. It looks like they may take a page from Destiny Deoxys as it looks like Rayquaza is facing off against Deoxys in one of the screenshots. Wonder why the lack of Jirachi considering it comes between those two.

Also a new character!

Btw Higane further proves that the demo didn't have everything.

I assume the Episode involving Deoxys is called Episode Delta as both it and Rayquaza have a connection to the letter Delta (with Deoxys having the sign on it's back since Gen III)

Her name it Higana, not Higane
    And her team could have been this one;
    Spoiler:

i mean why else would a "random" character get a mega salamence, plus she only has five slots, so her 6th could be her whismur, which she doesn't battle with, so it's probably her. I guess we'll find out later when her English neam is revealed (which is probably in a few days?).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back