• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations Giggleswee!

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Happy Birthday!​
    Congratulations on your 19th birthday, Giggleswee. I hope you will have many years to come with good luck, fortune, and apple danishes. I hope you'll live a beautiful life. Thanks for being our friend.

note; early post since it's already 17th in my country.

Last edited:

mayunaise

sandwich spread
    Years
  • Happy birthday Arisu!!!!!!!
    Hope you have a very cheeki breeki day tommorow, and uh, throw me your paypal when you get the chance, Auntie Haley has got a gift for ya~
    Congratulations Giggleswee!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Happy birthday, user who I have clearly expressed towards the fact that I absolutely love saying their username out loud!

-breathes in.- Please have a nice one...uh, whenever it hits the 17th for you, I suppose. I'm from the future, so I'm really unsure n_n; regardless of my awkwardness, have fun~

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Sweet and Random Giggles!
    Hope you have an awesome birthday today!
    Keep staying who you are, you are fantastic the way you are now!​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Didn't realize there was two birthdays today...

But like the others said, you are cute and I'm sure you had a great birthday. Here's to you enjoying your final year as a teen Giggles!

Back