• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connect the Stars Challenge!

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    George Gordon Byron, better known as Lord Byron, poet extraordinaire, or as the guy that was so messy that his daughter (Ada Lovelace) was more or less taught mathematics to avoid inheriting the messiness.

This of course led to Ada Lovelace being one of the founding figures in computer programming and computer science in general.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    And for a third George, George Clooney

Years
    Here's a fun link for you.

I'm going with Jimmy Page of Led Zep fame - someone who initially was one of Donovan's backing musicians!

Years
    Jimmy Page of Led Zep fame - someone who initially was one of Donovan's backing musicians!
    Late reply, but that's so awesome to learn. Hard to imagine Jimmy just being a backing musician, but hey everyone starts somewhere~ And even then I can tell you'd have to be pretty good to be a backing musician for Donovan :p

Anyway, onto the Jimmys then, following up with NBA player Jimmy Butler!

Years
    Late reply, but that's so awesome to learn. Hard to imagine Jimmy just being a backing musician, but hey everyone starts somewhere~ And even then I can tell you'd have to be pretty good to be a backing musician for Donovan :p

Anyway, onto the Jimmys then, following up with NBA player Jimmy Butler!

Donovan also had Jon Bonham and John Paul Jones in the studio too btw... not sure whatever happened to those three ;)

I'm gonna go with Brett Butler!

Years
    Ooh, let's go with Cole Sprouse then, since apparently he starred with her (as a wee toddler~) back in Grace Under Fire :3

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Dylan Sprouse, his twin brother and co-star in (among other things) The Suite Life of Zack and Cody!

Back