• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cooking Thread

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
Years
  • Please share your recently cooked dishes here!! I love to talk about food!

Yesterday, I made these mini raspberry cheesecakes for dessert. I forgot to put sugar into the crust mixture, but otherwise they were fabulous!

Here are some other dishes I've made recently, with photos:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    I like making waffles, not for the waffles themselves. Waffle makers are just really fun

Years
  • those look really delicious Stars! the extent of what i can cook is oatmeal with brown sugar and scrambled eggs lol. i've yet to take up the challenge of cooking things that aren't just a fry or microwave away from being ready to eat. it's unhealthy as all heck but i'll get there soon.

Years
  • I love making my Korean Street Toast dish a lot for breakfast and sometimes lunch. It's rather filling I must say, at least to me it is.
    I ❤ cooking Asian food the most~🍙🍱🍜

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Cooking, one of my favourite pastimes. Today I made some pasta with texturised soy and Mexican-style tomato sauce. But here are some recent pics I've taken of stuff I've cooked.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Last thing I really cooked was sweet potato pies. I really like to cook but between health issues and sleep problems I don't get to do it as much as I'd like.

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • Happy pi day! My partner and I made this together,it's just premade crust and canned filling but it was really fun to make. Partner made the lattice, I made the Ho-oh.

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Happy pi day! My partner and I made this together,it's just premade crust and canned filling but it was really fun to make. Partner made the lattice, I made the Ho-oh.

Spoiler:

Kind of new here (I mean, to this subforum, as I'm usually a soul-less scripter :P), but your baked pie looks awesome :D

Back