• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Khawill

<3
Years
  • My app has been editerinoed. Dig and Rain dance have been nixed in favor of Nuzzle and Sweet Kiss. Personality has been changed slightly as well as level.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Aw, I was hoping that with Goro right there, Cicaro's wailing about criminal activity would've sicced the big bear on a Spirited Away employee. Alas, both my ideas and the cover up landed everyone a reprimand.

lol sucks to suck, me

Guess I should start finding a way to actually progress somehow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018

2 things before I start:
    -Sorry for the delay. Sometimes life can be a real pain and that's why I couldn't get on.

-Thanks for being patient with me. Even if I don't get the spot, this will (hopefully) help me greatly with future RP's I join. Thank you.

I updated my application once more. I have a problem though with a move change from Dig to something else I should make note of.

Would Substitute be a problem/something that should be banned? Because I have it on there. I'm more than happy to change it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • [FONT=courier new"]
    I approached Jaunt on Skype to ask if Forget-Me-Not had a coffee maker in the store that employees could use. Apparently not. Eventually, Jauntier and I began discussing what Cicaro might be hiding in his scarf:​
    [/FONT]
    Spoiler:

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • I know I'm not the person who is supposed to do this, but Flatter is an egg move and Helping hand is a Tutor move for Parchirisu, wouldn't that be the same as having an egg and a tm move?

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Forget-Me-Not

Application For: Forget-Me-Not

To the both of you, Khawill and dud190:

Again, thank you so much for your interest in the role-play. I had taken some time to think about the both of your applications. I had actually waited for you, dud, to reply because I did feel that Khawill came in with an application with minimal discrepancies, and as he and I both happened to be online, we went through the process of correcting it to be an acceptable application, yet I felt it would be unfair to you since you hadn't had a chance to respond to I and the group's latest suggestions.

You did apply first, dud, and you did correct your application, and even took to some of the group's suggestions since they felt like your character had the ability to fulfill a niche and offer more to the role-play in a particular form. While the writing is a little rough around the edges, that's absolutely okay, because it not only shows me the creativity you strive for in your expansive backstory, but also gives me insight to your level of writing skill and how this roleplay may help you improve by your own merit and with a little help from your fellow players should you ask for it.

I think that says a lot.

Thank you for your time Khawill, I did enjoy your character and the potential he and his friends would have, but for reasons I've stated prior:

dud190, Benicle the Ninjask is accepted.

I will PM you your secret papers shortly.

NOTE TO READERS: The last slot has been filled. Applications are now closed.

Non-players are free to speculate in the OOC with the rest of the cast.

I know I'm not the person who is supposed to do this, but Flatter is an egg move and Helping hand is a Tutor move for Parchirisu, wouldn't that be the same as having an egg and a tm move?

I count tutor moves as moves in the regular move pool. Even though it isn't learned upon level up, to me, it's like one of those "if I look deep into myself, I can unleash something great" and then here comes a tutor move. Besides, if I banned it, I'd be a hypocrite about it, because Castiel knows the move Mystical Fire and Amaryllis knows Disarming Voice, which are tutor moves.

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    WELL MEME'D, ELWOOD

And just as a note for my recent post, I edited the one before that (#12) so certain moments like the "5/25" thing are corrections instead of inconstencies

And welcome to the crew, Dud. You're gonna have a swell ol' time, I promise. Just stay away from Uncle Orx, he's got weird stories up his sleeve

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Woah geez Rina just kicked it into overdrive. Let's hope Spora and Cicero don't fall into a panic and try too over-zealously to help her and end up messing up her vision. Hm ... well, neitehr fo them seem to sort to mess her up, though. Spora might help but in a more removed way, and Cicero way well try to diffuse the Fairybomb, or else deflect it toward Samuel, where Amaryllis would meet up with Goro and maybe Castiel.

Ooooh that store's got all manner of thing happening. I certainly hope all the flower-lovers no one gets fired.

That raises an interesting point, though, I didn't think Amaryllis and Castiel would ever exchange direct words, I guess I forgot that they aren't on different sides of the Berlin Wall. Hm. Makes you wonder about how their first meeting went, or even if they ever properly met each other to begin with.

Regardless, even the slightest of interaction between them will invariably give a full gust of wind into the sails of the Amariel ship.

Just stay away from Uncle Orx, he's got weird stories up his sleeve

oh so that's how we're gonna play

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Orx, you are the only one praying for this not to happen:

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Weird uncle. Castiel belongs with Rouge and Rouge alone

I do appreciate the attention to us flower-folk, though. We don't want to get isolated from one another's situations, no matter if our characters are positioned in different stores.

Forget-Me-Not's project is basically dependent on Rina now but I anticipate some collaboration on Spirited Away's part. I'm sure Castiel will start handing out da fat stacks (i.e favor) once he sees everyone being good little boys and girls. You know, NOT reprimanding everyone and THREATENING TO INCARCERATE THEM.

Amaryllis is a totalitarian and I demand on my Chimecho's behalf that her store be firebombed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018

Thank you for accepting me. I will most gladly try my best and to everyone else; please feel free to give me suggestions on who to improve my writing when I make my posts. I appreciate the help alot.

As for my first post, am I a very late original employee or someone who got hired late?

Jauntier

Years
  • Woah geez Rina just kicked it into overdrive. Let's hope Spora and Cicero don't fall into a panic and try too over-zealously to help her and end up messing up her vision. Hm ... well, neitehr fo them seem to sort to mess her up, though. Spora might help but in a more removed way, and Cicero way well try to diffuse the Fairybomb, or else deflect it toward Samuel, where Amaryllis would meet up with Goro and maybe Castiel.

Ooooh that store's got all manner of thing happening. I certainly hope all the flower-lovers no one gets fired.

That raises an interesting point, though, I didn't think Amaryllis and Castiel would ever exchange direct words, I guess I forgot that they aren't on different sides of the Berlin Wall. Hm. Makes you wonder about how their first meeting went, or even if they ever properly met each other to begin with.

Regardless, even the slightest of interaction between them will invariably give a full gust of wind into the sails of the Amariel ship.

It's a good thing, too. Rina is picking up the slack big time, especially with Amaryllis' huge diva threat. Spirited Away should take note, cough wheeze.

As for Amaryllis and Castiel interacting, they will definitely interact near the close of the role-play, but by that time, everything would have already devolved. I don't plan on getting the two to meet any sooner, but things could change if somehow, someway, you lot force events that lead to close contact outside of their respective stores.

Jauntier

Years
  • Also, I hope Spora sees everything in the next GM post and goes back to Amaryllis to tattle. That's the perfect set up to introduce our newest player. I'll try to make it so that Spora isn't completely torn to shreds from delivering the bad news, though. A bulletproof vest for the messenger.

Thank you for accepting me. I will most gladly try my best and to everyone else; please feel free to give me suggestions on who to improve my writing when I make my posts. I appreciate the help alot.

As for my first post, am I a very late original employee or someone who got hired late?

Of course, mate! Welcome aboard!

I would wait on your first post for now until I give the IC cue sometime this week, but it's your decision on whether or not you are on your second-day on the job or someone who has been there slightly longer. But I get the impression that Benicle is a fresher employee, so probably nothing more than a week old.

I'm going to bed now. Talk to everyone in the morning.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • So like
    I'm supposed to JP with the others in the store
    and like
    I've never done that kind of thing before
    so like
    I showed up
    and like
    sat there like a braindead weasel
    because like
    I didn't quite realize
    that like
    it was my turn to write
    and like
    I think I single-handedly accounted for two or three days
    when like
    I only needed ten minutes to type it once I realized what was happening.

And like
    I feel
    ashamed of myself.

I have not been so embarrassed since that time I got my [perfectly innocent and understandable body part] stuck in the [perfectly respectable cooking device].
    It would appear my foot-in-mouth disease is not only restricted to speech but also actions.

Jauntier

Years

• Listen, don't sweat it. It's your first time doing a joint post and that's fine; at least you realized your situation.

That said, all three of you need to communicate with each other, you, Fennekin, and Foxrally. Every day you guys should be adding to your joint post, because this role-play's number one enemy is stalling. The faster you all cooperate, get it together, and revise for a smooth edit, the faster we excite everyone else with an inspiring post in the IC, the sooner we progress to get to the even better stuff.

That said, Greiger, STARDU5T, I know you're reading. Let's tackle smoothing out the rest of our JP so that we can

drop

the

bomb.

dud190, when you see this, let's discuss some ideas for your character beforehand, since you're waiting for your official IC introduction. What role do you see your character filling in Forget-Me-Not? Do you have a customer that's somehow connected to your character you'd like to stop by the store later, or just a customer idea in general? Do you have any questions about the RP, the story, the characters, the plot, or anything else?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • So like
    I'm supposed to JP with the others in the store
    and like
    I've never done that kind of thing before
    so like
    I showed up
    and like
    sat there like a braindead weasel
    because like
    I didn't quite realize
    that like
    it was my turn to write
    and like
    I think I single-handedly accounted for two or three days
    when like
    I only needed ten minutes to type it once I realized what was happening.

And like
    I feel
    ashamed of myself.

I have not been so embarrassed since that time I got my [perfectly innocent and understandable body part] stuck in the [perfectly respectable cooking device].
    It would appear my foot-in-mouth disease is not only restricted to speech but also actions.

I don't know whether to feel bad or laugh at that picture why are you giving me conflicting emotions

But seriously though, it's complete fine, it was more of our fault for not communicating well. A lesson we can all learn from!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018

Like I think you said before, maybe the Shedinja that appears when a nincada appears. Or maybe the Phanpy friend from his childhood visits the store, coming from Farlance to see the festival.

As for a role, being a really fast flying type, I could see myself being a scout or a look-out, being able to access space nobody else can (the sky).

Jauntier

Years
  • Like I think you said before, maybe the Shedinja that appears when a nincada appears. Or maybe the Phanpy friend from his childhood visits the store, coming from Farlance to see the festival.

As for a role, being a really fast flying type, I could see myself being a scout or a look-out, being able to access space nobody else can (the sky).

Which one would you prefer visit you though? The Shedninja or your original idea, the Phanpy?

Okay, that's a good role for certain missions that may call for outdoor activity. How about a social role? How do you see your character fitting in with the rest of the store cast, if at all?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Which one would you prefer visit you though? The Shedninja or your original idea, the Phanpy?

Okay, that's a good role for certain missions that may call for outdoor activity. How about a social role? How do you see your character fitting in with the rest of the store cast, if at all?

That depends. Do I know the Shedinja, and does it know me? Because if we don't know each other, that would be a boring interaction.

As a social role? Hmm... I thinki would generally try to be friendly to people. After all, he is trying to create a New positive image of himself here in Jubilee. I think he would generally want to talk, as in go out of his way to talk. I think I would want him viewed as a positive pokemon that normally you would want to hang around with, but with minor flaws that you could get frustrated at(ex. Not accepting criticism from friends very well)

Jauntier

Years
  • That depends. Do I know the Shedinja, and does it know me? Because if we don't know each other, that would be a boring interaction.

As a social role? Hmm... I thinki would generally try to be friendly to people. After all, he is trying to create a New positive image of himself here in Jubilee. I think he would generally want to talk, as in go out of his way to talk. I think I would want him viewed as a positive pokemon that normally you would want to hang around with, but with minor flaws that you could get frustrated at(ex. Not accepting criticism from friends very well)

Does the Shedinja know you? Well mate, I can't answer that for you. That's a character completely under your control. You can develop the relationship however you want, if you choose to go that route. Brainstorm some ideas!

So just a friendly people person with a sensitivity to critique? Yeah! Alright. Are there any notable quirks of your character, if any?

Back