• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Oh my, artists galore. We just need to tie you up in our dungeon under spirited away and make you slave away on art all day.

Reactions: Ech

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

dat Ammy BOOTY

also omg I was right when I said you were my kind of person, JAUNT WHY ARE THERE NO 11 SPOTS I NEED THIS MAN WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS

Seriously, though, the fact we now have fanart from this beautiful soul is amazing, I'm so happy to be part of this now <3

EDIT: HE EVEN ADDED KAZE

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    wtf Fox you weren't happy before?

Yeah, Xtra, u r dumb.

Ha ha ha.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    Elwood intentionally made Cornered-related art so that I would feature it on the front page.

Only problem is, it's bad art.

But so are Fox's videos.

How deep into the garbage pail must I go.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    dud190 said:
    Oh who is that thing that looks like a cross between a mouse and a Mime Jr. peeking out from behind that brick wall

Isn't it obvious? IT'S LUKE-ARIO MCKAZÉ

people said:
    u forgot samuel u dirty dink, go kill urself with fire

my new headcanon

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

On a relevant note, I genuinely appreciate the acclamation I'm receiving from everyone for my stupid art! It always feels strange when people show appreciation, but it is these little things that I've always taken for granted it seems. (The fact that one of you even used a piece of it for an avatar was pleasantly unexpected!) To think, I actually hesitated on posting because I thought a no-body like me should spend their efforts on something more productive elsewhere. I don't regret a thing.

I'm totally not being smarmy here and trying to sneak into the RP as a god-modding leaser who owns both shops and deliberately derails everything with pineapples

The level of camaraderie here fills me with so much determination and I hope one day I can be as awesome as you people! Until then, here is some extra Amaryllis booty everyone seems to be surprisingly fond of.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Goddamn it, don't make me change my avatar again. These are so perfeeeect

How do you do all of these so quick? Have you been using whatever program for a while, Ech?

ROFL I thought you "forgot" Samuel, because he's the forgettable one?

Ech can i commission a picture of Rina burning Forget-Me-Not? You can be our official artist since Jauntier only does his "comics" once in a blue moon.

Ugh, now I want to make something...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING

You read all of our posts and even make fanart and its so good idk how you even do it so fast omg
    you even made a pineapple joke help me pls

Excuse me while I find a tasteful way to make that picture of Cicaro my avatar.

+1 to adding Ech into our roster somehow

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    Hnngh.

Should I just make a section called "The Ech & Sketch"?

I think I should.

Oh Christ, and I didn't make a comic for the month of May. This is awful. Horrible. Terrible.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Again, thank you for being so kind!

Disclosed said:
    How do you do all of these so quick? Have you been using whatever program for a while, Ech?

I use Paint Tool Sai (ImageReady for animating because I hate flash's finicky BS with a passion), which I think I've used it for three or four years roughly? Though just like how I've returned to Roleplaying after some time, I actually haven't drawn anything in Paint for a good while, which is why my tablet is slowly breaking and I have few nibs left. (Probably get a new one) As for how I do these quick, I actually don't.

Sadly, I never really pursued anything regarding art and just do it as a hobby, so I feel as if I'm missing out on a few fundamentals. I don't want people to think I'm that deft at drawing, nor am I as time-efficient as you might believe. Quite the contrary, in fact. I actually struggle a lot with coloring and always shudder at the idea of making backgrounds (notice how every BG is empty?). I can burn out pretty easily and I find myself procrastinating frequently, which is why I'm quite reclusive when it comes to streaming or dealing with commissions.

That said, I don't mind falling into the niche of drawing dumb gags like Blair being sprinkled with salt, a saucy threesome involving Cicaro, Goro and the Ursaring dad or Rina just burning everything, just to contribute a little something to the RP until I finally get my rightful place as the designated sole protagonist. I think it's a little too much to expect me to make something coherent and extensive like Jauntier's comic strips. Geez, I actually remember the first time seeing that section and going "Wow, this GM is absolutely devoted to go as far as making these! And maps too?! I want to be as committed as him when I do stuff!".

I wish I was this inspired by people earlier in my life. Or I wish I just joined this place sooner.

pineapple said:
    Should I just make a section called "The Ech & Sketch"?

Assuming that's meant for the rhyming appeal, I think my name is actually pronounced EHHHCK and sounds more like a troll with strep-throat grunting at travelers out of spite rather than someone from New Jersey who tries to pronounce itch while severely intoxicated.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
    I may be late to the party, but I'm determined to shoe Ech the Amazing how much more of a fangirl I am than those PLEBS Elwood and Disclosed (they don't know the meaning of "sacrifice tropical fruits in the name of your idol")!
    Ech, I know everyone's already said this, but your artwork is both incredibly-done and incredibly-planned! I'm throwing my hat in the ring on the decision: we should hire out a hacker group to make Ech the Internet Master for the whole eight minutes a human is permitted to hold that position.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    My post has been overshadowed by the arrival of Ech. Screw you.

Oh yea, I thought it but didn't type it. Yo artwork is gud. I always feel a wurm n fuzzeh inside when I am featured in artwork.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    All you fuccbois got nothing over my fangirlness

ECH IS MY FAVORITE PERSON HOW DO YOU ANIMATE THINGS SO QUICKLY DON'T HUMBLE YOURSELF IT'S A SIN TO THE WOOOOORLD that ammy booty is also a sin to the world because of how good it is

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I have Sai but I... obtained it through special means, so it's a little more awkward to open. I used to draw more often but I've started to slack off lately. When I'm feeling less lethargic this summer, I'll try to get more dedicated.

for now ech and jaunt can draw everything for me right guys???

SPEAKING OF JAUNTIER, GETTING OUT-DID, AYYYY +1 for Ech being new GM

Gabriel x Cicaro x Goro x Ursaring dad x shiny "friend"

Orx you call me a pleb one more time and Rina will Curse the entirety of Spirited Away not that it would work because she's a Psychic but i digress

and stfu fox

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Rina's Creator said:
    I have Sai but I... obtained it through special means, so it's a little more awkward to open.
    Perfectly understandable. I stole my Sai too.

My post has been overshadowed by the arrival of Ech. Screw you.

:D

You know, your character reminds me of the character I was planning to use. Just the thought of having someone who, in spite of a few personal flaws, genuinely means well only to be shot down and ridiculed by their peers especially given the setting is tragically funny. I wonder how far Mr. Barbeque will descend into the madness before he becomes as unhinged and/or sexually-frustrated as Rina and Cicaro.

I've noticed that for all the stupid memey fanart I've been pooping out, I haven't actually given any insight on the content of the RP itself, whether it be the story or characters.

If it isn't obvious at this point, I'm super biased for Amaryllis and Forget-Me-Not (which is why, even if there's a spot open only for SA, I'll still apply for FMN). While the crew at Spirited Away are the ones that would be practical and ideal to work with in a typical work environment, they're also kind of... boring. As a whole I mean, not as individuals, of course. Well, I guess "tamed" is a better way of saying it. I mean, everyone has their quirks, be it repulsively barf-inducing or just being laughably snarky at life, but there's no tension or chaos amidst the co-workers, at least nothing so evident. They're just so gosh-darn friendly and upbeat, it contrasts Spirited Away's darker theme.

... In comparison, the crew for the more colorful and anti-minimalist Forget-Me-Not are so diabolically self-centered and borderline schizophrenic that I feel like Amaryllis is actually endorsing, whether it be intentional or not, the hidden murderous intents of budding serial killers with severe mental issues. The only one exempt from this is Sam, who's like the baby brother of the group who just had the misfortune of ending up in the wrong place at the worst time.

Btw I completely forgot Cicaro has reverse Oedipus-Complex (or Elektra Complex for guys?), the joke in my previous post has him breaking out of character kinda, so I fixed it to the best of my meme powers and dont hate me or ill draw dank smut of Jauntier's avatar character next time

Back