• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • YES FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT BATTLEEEEE

Anyway, these are both great contenders!

For Leila, I like her upbeat attitude (if only to contrast with the salty and arguably murderous characters already present in the RP) and the toying with her inate forme-change abilities, though I also find it pretty interesting that she's WAY more qualified (with her skill set, typing, etc.) to work for Forget-Me-Not. It makes me think that Castiel hired her just to spite Amaryllis in some way, like "oh, look at this prospecting employee that would be perfect for your store. Would be a shame if a competitor ... hired her instead."

For Marcus: GASP A QUILAVA YAS TYPHLOSION LINE MY BABES <3 Anyway, I like the fact people are making young-ish characters, as it's an employee type that makes a lot of sense in-universe that we don't have a lot of. As Jaunt mentioned, these are small-time businesses, and while I love-love-love the diversity characters like Druag bring in, and the situations that drew more adult folks like Gabriel, Blair, or Cicaro to these places, it's gonna be super cool to see how they react to someone not even on their maturity level.

And oh, turned back haaaat LOL DOUCHEBAG KID 420 BLAZE IT *TIPS HAT* M'LADY

Jokes aside, I do like the competitive spirit. Makes me intrigued about how low he'd go, exactly.

Fun fact: my original character idea for this RP was a pudgy, bumbling Typhlosion named Beasley that was super insecure about the fact that he was a powerful fire type working at a flower store. And though he was gonna be super cute he was far less interesting to play than Cicaro, so he was eventually scrapped.

Probably would've been as gay as the rainbow too, since I can't help myself.​

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Well, it looks like thanks to Kiyo and Disclosed's loud, privileged, and ostentatious moaning, I have another inspired application for the same spot to review.

Mmn... But I will do so when I return from work in another seven hours. I reserve my speech.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Err, as a pointer, SolarSnivy. When you edit posts with quotes in them, every edit = 1 notification the quoted person gets.

You literally gave me 11 notifications. Don't do that again, please.​

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Ech, now's your chance to take the spot. Don't waste it. ;)

And as I come back, we have two ladies competing for the spot.

You two ladies need to be more hostile to each other. This is obviously the worst best RP you could join in your life! We need more blood to savor the glory.

If you don't, I'm just going to make an app for a plump Slurpuff chef and instantly win Jauntier's approval by default.

(don't worry, I won't do that -- slurpuff is the worst pokemon, lolololol)

Whoa there ladies, no need to get rousey over the competition, there's only one errol to go around and ech can only get so aroused.

HOW DARE YOU FOX, DON'T MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A DEPRAVED, LECHEROUS BEING AND SCARE EVERYONE AWAY. Excuse me while I go delete those scandalous pictures of Jaunt's avatar, so these two don't happen to come across it by accident.

Err, as a pointer, SolarSnivy. When you edit posts with quotes in them, every edit = 1 notification the quoted person gets.

You literally gave me 11 notifications. Don't do that again, please.​

I usually get rid of the post number in the quote whenever I have to edit my post more than three times. What a stupid function, to be honest. But I've secretly wanted to prank someone by giving them over hundred notifications by meticulously editing each letter into my post and adding a new quote for every edit.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • Man, there is stuff going on in here. In other words, I made a post, it is smol. Spora does not have a lot to do right now, but she's trying to has the wit everyone seems to love.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • I think the reason why most people here have a soft spot for Sinnoh is that they were kids when Gen IV came out. Nostalgia is truly a wonder fellas. Also they're probably mentally challenged. Oh yeah, I don't like Sinnoh that much.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • Oh wait now I remember why I don't remember Sinnoh, because HeartGold and SoulSilver ended that generation. Those were some good remakes.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Grelzar said:
    I think the reason why most people here have a soft spot for Sinnoh is that they were kids when Gen IV came out. Nostalgia is truly a wonder fellas. Also they're probably mentally challenged. Oh yeah, I don't like Sinnoh that much.
    Shut up, Ihsaan! You're clearly not a real Pokemon fan bc you don't appreciate all the gens for what they are!!! >:(((​
    Ech said:
    Excuse me while I go delete those scandalous pictures of Jaunt's avatar, so these two don't happen to come across it by accident.
    Project: Keep The New Guys Pure begins with a purge of the Creative Corner.

And you're right about Slurpuff. Aromatisse > candy-colored truffle hunter​
    Isa_theDT said:
    ISA'S BACK
    Honestly I just wanted competition to increase uncertainty and so Jaunt had to struggle a little. But, you're right. Regardless, my dream has come true.

Hey, Isa, do you remember who I is
    Hint: Spike

But may Pink Rose rest in peace. Jaunt is a devout anti-transmorpher which is the real reason why Ditto and Zorua/Zoroark are banned from Cornered 2.0. Would you have re-enrolled Pink Rose again if you could, Isa? I personally chose not to continue/revamp Rogue or her story because I basically wanted a whole new Cornered experience. Though, thinking about it, a number of my ideas with her have carried on with Rina. For example, they're both teenagers from big families who love to sing, as well as are both Psychic-types less in touch with their telekinetic abilities than most.

Let me try to be a bit constructive since I was all like "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT" earlier.

Marcus is a simple and understandable character. I love the idea of this Quilava striding into Spirited Away with his snap back and shades. I bet if he were a Scrafty, he'd sag his pants too. His tough guy act I can see definitely leading him into some fun encounters with his coworkers. I can definitely see a rivalry between him and Gabriel but I can also see him clashing with the other Fire-type of Spirited Away too, maybe: the cantankerous Blair.

Leila is adorable with her little charm-loving self. Cherrim's a cool Pokemon to use for a roleplay with this because of those two forms. Elwood is right about her being practically built for Forget-Me-Not. Is there another reason why she ended up across the street instead? It might be fun to explore in the roleplay. I can say that her unrelenting positivity will likely be very welcome at Old-Timey Hot Topic... or not. Either way, I'm sure she'll have a lot of fun entertaining figures like Blair and Druag.

SO HAVE FUN CHOOSING, JAUNTIER, YOU LUG~​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • DON'T MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A DEPRAVED, LECHEROUS BEING AND SCARE EVERYONE AWAY.

This should be on your description on eHarmony.

Man, there is stuff going on in here. In other words, I made a post, it is smol. Spora does not have a lot to do right now, but she's trying to has the wit everyone seems to love.

Legit crying over the "been in this position" joke.

You know, I was thinking, Spora and Cicaro are the only ones in FMN that have a prior relationship to the Summer Festival. We should totes do a side-story about them working in the store together.

I think the reason why most people here have a soft spot for Sinnoh is that they were kids when Gen IV came out. Nostalgia is truly a wonder fellas. Also they're probably mentally challenged. Oh yeah, I don't like Sinnoh that much.

says the guy playing a mentally challenged gen 4 Pokemon

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    I find it very amazing that even the players are offering some friendly and well written commentary/feedback for our two contestants on their applications, as you guys initiate them for their trials. It's hilarious, considering how you guys wanted to instigate a vicious brawl for that last spot but then go "hey, I love your characters! Good luck with our tyrannical GM, Jaunt!".

SO HAVE FUN CHOOSING, JAUNTIER, YOU LUG~​

I have a great suggestion; Jaunt should just increase the character limit to 20. We get more people competing and I can also join. Everybody wins, except Jaunt because he'll probably die from overworking his position as a GM.

Also

there was a Cornered 1.0 where Ditto was allowed!? I should have joined so much earlier... I would have re-enacted John Carpenter's The Thing, except play it salaciously.

To Snivy and Isa; I swear I'm not a pervert that's just stalking everyone here. Please take everything here as tongue-in-cheek.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Whoa there ladies, no need to get rousey over the competition, there's only one errol to go around and ech can only get so aroused.

~snip
    Lol to that first paragraph. I'm glad you are liking Marcus, and I hope I didn't make him too similar to Gabriel. That picture of Gabriel looks good, btw.

Good luck to you as well!

Thank you! :)

YES FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT BATTLEEEEE

Anyway, these are both great contenders!

Snip~

xD Kiyo. Thanks for your appreciation. I assume the Typhlosion line is one of your favorites? Yes, I think it will be fun with all the different personalities. Lol, turned back hat. He only does it to look 'cool' but I guess you guys (and gals, of course) already guessed as much. That would have been a funny character. Maybe you could write a one-shot or something about how he could have been.

Well, it looks like thanks to Kiyo and Disclosed's loud, privileged, and ostentatious moaning, I have another inspired application for the same spot to review.

Mmn... But I will do so when I return from work in another seven hours. I reserve my speech.

Well, look at how colorful Snivy made her app. And in character too. I won't mind if you pick her, I'll still lurk around. Although if you do pick Marcus, I promise to do the best I can. :D

And as I come back, we have two ladies competing for the spot.

snip~

But we are obviously ladies and ladies don't fight. D: Ah, a Slurpuff? There's a funny story involving a Slurpuff, Jauntier and a certain roleplay I once created. But that's for another day. But sure, you'd get my vote. Also, kek. Don't worry about me. Also, you could still make a character?

Man, there is stuff going on in here. In other words, I made a post, it is smol. Spora does not have a lot to do right now, but she's trying to has the wit everyone seems to love.

Yay, someone I know! And Spora!

I never really played on the Sinnoh region O_O nor watched the anime, so neither for me. Just actual lack of information. :p

@Disclosed Of course I remember you! :D So good to see you again. I just wasn't 100% sure that it was actually you. Yes, I noticed he banned the Dittos. I can somehow se his reasoning behind it since Rose could have been a little OP. I don't think so, it would not have been the same without VioletAltaria and Liz (I think that was her character.) Yes, I saw a bit of Rouge on Rina. Yes, umm, Blair may be a problem, but we'll see. It's not even certain that I will get chosen, either way.

@Ech yes, yes there was. But that version is now gone, so don't try looking for it. :(

Last edited:

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • I am so sorry Disclosed... And now I wonder why anyone could possibly want such a feature. They could at least have the option to turn it off.

Hmmm... If you erase the number in the quote, does that stop it from sending notifications?

HOW DARE YOU FOX, DON'T MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A DEPRAVED, LECHEROUS BEING AND SCARE EVERYONE AWAY. Excuse me while I go delete those scandalous pictures of Jaunt's avatar, so these two don't happen to come across it by accident.

Actually, I already read the entire OOC section and saw how... interesting... this group is. You're too late.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • It's hilarious, considering how you guys wanted to instigate a vicious brawl for that last spot but then go "hey, I love your characters! Good luck with our tyrannical GM, Jaunt!".

I want blood to be shed but that does not mean I stop being a refined-ass lady, tyvm.

I have a great suggestion; Jaunt should just increase the character limit to 20.

If each store had ten employees at once I think everything would catch on fire.

At least FMN would from Cicaro lighting everything on fire.

there was a Cornered 1.0 where Ditto was allowed!?

Some ass-for-face banned Jaunt and destroyed all evidence of Cornered 1.0 on some other forum. I'm so mad, I want to see proto-Castiel and proto-Mary.

Come to think of it, how far did you guys get in that RP?

To Snivy and Isa; I swear I'm not a pervert that's just stalking everyone here. Please take everything here as tongue-in-cheek.

Please don't, Ech sees no kink as too depraved.

Thanks for your appreciation. I assume the Typhlosion line is one of your favorites ... that would have been a funny character. Maybe you could write a one-shot or something about how he could have been..

I looooove Typhlosion; it's my favorite Pokemon. And that's an interesting idea ... maybe it'd be a neat exercise to make an AU off-shot of Beasley in situations Cicaro has faced and see how he'd deal with them.

But there's also a part of me that wants to recycle him as the boyfriend that Chic accidentally sent to the hospital with birthday cake.

Actually, I already read the entire OOC section and saw how... interesting... this group is.

dont you judge us mom

So Cicaro is technically killing Rina?

it's okay all posts were pointless until Cicaro came in

The post I just submitted would've been pretty different if Disclosed needed the medicine to legitimately survive. But Rina is technically already dead, so it allowed Cicaro to react a little more realistically.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I am not bothering to keep up with the OOC, cause everyone is crazzzzy.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    HEY CATMAN

YOU STAYING MUH BOI, I COULD USE A SIDEKICK LURKING HERE

Actually, I already read the entire OOC section and

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Even I didn't read through this whole cesspool.

Please don't, Ech sees no kink as too depraved.

hahahahaha

Everything that exists arouses me.

except when you don't use my emotes for chic in your posts but it's okay, they were bad anyway i drew them when i was high and drunk

AW SHIT I FORGOT TO DRAW FUTA GABE BRB

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • Ech said:
    I have a great suggestion; Jaunt should just increase the character limit to 20. We get more people competing and I can also join. Everybody wins, except Jaunt because he'll probably die from overworking his position as a GM.

That would be insane and insanely hard to keep track of. If anything, he'd increase it to 12, thought that might still be too many players. Maybe it's a good idea tho. *shrugs*

Ech said:

Even I didn't read through this whole cesspool.

It's not like I had anything better to do.

Last edited:

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Ech said:
    I find it very amazing that even the players are offering some friendly and well written commentary/feedback for our two contestants on their applications, as you guys initiate them for their trials. It's hilarious, considering how you guys wanted to instigate a vicious brawl for that last spot but then go "hey, I love your characters! Good luck with our tyrannical GM, Jaunt!".
    SHUT UP, ECH, I'M NO HIPPO

Jaunt should just multiply everyone by two so the cast can face off against their doppelganger.​
    Isa_theDT said:
    Of course I remember you! :D So good to see you again. I just wasn't 100% sure that it was actually you. Yes, I noticed he banned the Dittos. I can somehow se his reasoning behind it since Rose could have been a little OP. I don't think so, it would not have been the same without VioletAltaria and Liz (I think that was her character.) Yes, I saw a bit of Rouge on Rina. Yes, umm, Blair may be a problem, but we'll see. It's not even certain that I will get chosen, either way.
    I'm unforgettable.

But it's really nice to see you too. I think with how you handled Pink Rose, her transformations being somewhat limited since there was always that pinkish hue, she was far from overpowered. I can recall Jauntier saying to me once that he was just afraid of what other people would do and I assume because, also, a Pokemon that can just transform into another one at will would likely dominate the stealth-based missions.

Speaking of which, I'm stunned we've only been through one so far, holy shit
    SolarSnivy said:
    Hmmm... If you erase the number in the quote, does that stop it from sending notifications?
    Yeah, that does the trick. Now I'm just coping messages above and wrapping them with .

And it's cool. Good luck to you and Isa with getting past Walltier!​
    Who's Kiyo said:
    Come to think of it, how far did you guys get in that RP?
    We got to the very beginning of the work day and each store got through one customer encounter. Before the Purge.

Lol, the site's founder was so salty with Jaunt, it was devastating.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I am not bothering to keep up with the OOC, cause everyone is crazzzzy.

except when you don't use my emotes for chic in your posts but it's okay, they were bad anyway i drew them when i was high and drunk

I did do like eleven or something mugshots in advance, so I wanna use those up before I start tapping into your bomb art as I see fit. also i haven't converted them to the proper format yet but hush

So you better put that saltshaker down, captain.

AW SHIT I FORGOT TO DRAW FUTA GABE BRB

pls stop ur family wants u back home

Speaking of which, I'm stunned we've only been through one so far, holy shit.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ More stealth missions or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

tho seriously can't wait to do some more skeevy shit and get opportunities to potentially interact with Spirited Away folks.​

Back