• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Corocoro leaks reveal new Lycanroc form and more USUM news!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I wouldn't expect too much tonight. Maybe a new map overview, like we got with Black 2 & White 2.

Years
  • It's very interesting that this new Lycanroc form seems to be a hybrid of both Midday and Midnight form, being a quadruped like Midday form but having a red colour like Midnight form.

Looking excited as to what Ohmori will reveal on Pokenchi tomorrow. Hopefully something that will get discussions going again.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It's very interesting that this new Lycanroc form seems to be a hybrid of both Midday and Midnight form, being a quadruped like Midday form but having a red colour like Midnight form.

Looking excited as to what Ohmori will reveal on Pokenchi tomorrow. Hopefully something that will get discussions going again.

Wonder if it'll be the rumored stuff (the one that talks about an ice Alolan Slugma, etc.) as that rumor did say that news would come out of the 6th and in a lot of the world (including Japan where this will air) it'll be the 6th when it drops.

pkmin3033

...god, I hope that massive leak/rumour regarding those Johto Alola forms is fake, some of those things were absolutely diabolical.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Wow nice clickbait since nothing's been revealed yet technically, just a blurry picture of something that looks sorta like Lycanroc. I clicked on the article expecting to see actual information. Maybe change to "CoroCoro to reveal..." since it shows it hasn't been officially confirmed yet.

Sad that there wasn't real info :(

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    The rumor of an Ice type Slugma, don't understand how that'll help the Slugma line other than gave it a ton of weaknesses again with its low stats.

Years
  • i don't really put my hype on Pokenchi. somehow it always says giving "new" info about new game but turns out it was only small portion or even something that already being revealed several weeks ago. probably tomorrow's Pokenchi will only give small info like what Masuda did on Sun Moon reveals on Pokenchi, or probably it would be about new form of Solgaleo and Lunaala. well, everything can be different though, but from the past experience on Pokenchi it was a let down.

about the Lycanroc, i wonder if we will get it as a present from the demo just like Satoshi Gekkouga. it would be great though. if it can be caught in-game and not shiny locked it would be awesome to see midday Lycanroc in Dark Blue color instead of Light Blue one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    I kind of hope that this little smudge does end up being the new form - it looks pretty cool, from what I can tell. Sort of like the Midday Form but with the coloration of the Midnight Form, and probably some characteristics that we can't see that are shared or in-between. I was worried it would come out being kind of super ugly if we got a third form - like one suggestion I saw that said it could be black with green eyes and accents or something like that, because of the anime emphasis on the green flash phenomenon - but this admittedly very low res image would be promising if it's actually the new form.

I suppose we'll find out pretty soon!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • If this is a new form for Lycanroc hopefully it is available in game instead of as an event Pokemon.

Midnight Lycanroc does not fit Ash and whilst Midday Form does a 3rd form sounds very intriguing.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm just glad that we may finally be getting some (new) info on US/UM

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Not holding out too much hope for the episode tonight but I'll still try to watch to see if we get something new. The new Lycanroc form was pretty obvious but good to get more indication towards it rather than nothing at all.

pkmin3033

I still feel like until this 100% confirmed it's just an elaborate misdirection blown out of proportion by fans starved for news. That'd be just like them, after all.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Lets wait for more confirmation. The 6th may not be what we think. Corocoro could indeed have info on this potential new form of lycanroc.

Back