• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • - Route 123 may be the daycare you're thinking of.
    - 105 had a Regi cave.
    - There were always little islets on the water Routes. They didn't appear on the original minimap, and this one can give more detail.
    - That "expansion" is Route 116. It's original. (EDIT: That's east, you might mean the small islands along Route 115.)
    - Route 111 has a desert area. There was a mountain between the main Route and the desert, and the entrance is inaccessible without an item.
    - Purple void might be the Magma/Aqua HQ.

EDIT: I notice the island in the lower-right covered by clouds. There's some new secret there, I will warrant.

The HQ though is seen on the map, it's the small cavern by Lilicove, it's still there. So that could be where the evil team will maybe activate the Ancient Evolution. It even looks like it has some symbol of some sort. One can also make out a silhouette of an island.

The Lower-right would be where the Batter Frontier/Tower is suppose to be. I did say that it was being hidden by cloud after all xD.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    - Route 123 may be the daycare you're thinking of.
    - 105 had a Regi cave.
    - There were always little islets on the water Routes. They didn't appear on the original minimap, and this one can give more detail.
    - That "expansion" is Route 116. It's original. (EDIT: That's east, you might mean the small islands along Route 115.)
    - Route 111 has a desert area. There was a mountain between the main Route and the desert, and the entrance is inaccessible without an item.
    - Purple void might be the Magma/Aqua HQ.

EDIT: I notice the island in the lower-right covered by clouds. There's some new secret there, I will warrant.

-Route 117 is the Route with the Daycare. Route 123 only had the Berry Master's house. The house is at the Mt.Pyre side. Is this Inver's House?
    -The Regi Cave is visible north of the cave I'm talking about. It's a small round tomb. The cave I'm talking about is oblong and to the west.
    - You're right on this one.
    - I mean literally northwest. A bit north of Devon Co. It is urban. I don't mean the islands.
    -No it wasn't. Rock Smash boulders blocked your path. That's what I mean. You can see it right above the Winstrate Family's House.
    -Possibility.

There is no visible island. If you look closely, you see the 'island' is actually the huge cloud, but with grey shades.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Does anyone else think the dark area in the map is a new area? It look ominous like the portal to to the Reverse world in Platinum. I think it may be a new area that has something to do with Mega Evolution or the Ancient Devolution, or both.

Maybe it's where you can catch Giratina or something like that?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I wanna know what the little island in the middle bottom is. Looks mysterious. Also, the dark smudge at the top above Lilycove. Perhaps where you go after the cove where Magma/Aqua hideout? Like a Citadark Isle type of confrontation?

Years
  • -Route 117 is the Route with the Daycare. Route 123 only had the Berry Master's house. The house is at the Mt.Pyre side. Is this Inver's House?
    -The Regi Cave is visible north of the cave I'm talking about. It's a small round tomb. The cave I'm talking about is oblong and to the west.
    - You're right on this one.
    - I mean literally northwest. A bit north of Devon Co. It is urban. I don't mean the islands.
    -No it wasn't. Rock Smash boulders blocked your path. That's what I mean. You can see it right above the Winstrate Family's House.
    -Possibility.

I think that's possible. Or maybe it's Phoebe's grandparent's house...or Cynthia's hidden home!
    I remember that island was in the originals. I can't tell though if there's a cave on the island in the new map though...wish we had a larger map.

I don't think we'll be able to access the mountain either way

It'll be cool if that was an expansion to the hideout. Though it seems too eerie even for an evil team. I think it has something to do with the legendaries or some legend.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    -Route 117 is the Route with the Daycare. Route 123 only had the Berry Master's house. The house is at the Mt.Pyre side. Is this Inver's House?
    My bad, yes, the Daycare is 117 and the Berry Master is on 123. And I figure that will be made the only Berry location in Hoenn this time around, like in Kalos.

The Regi Cave is visible north of the cave I'm talking about. It's a small round tomb. The cave I'm talking about is oblong and to the west.
    I don't see it. Are you thinking of the lower cave possibly being the Dewford one where you meet Steven?

I mean literally northwest {of Rustboro}. A bit north of Devon Co. It is urban. I don't mean the islands.
    You mean the island in the extreme northwest? Isn't that where a legendary event occurred in Hoenn?

No it wasn't. Rock Smash boulders blocked your path. That's what I mean. You can see it right above the Winstrate Family's House.
    Don't see it. There was always water north of their house, and a rock bit there. There was a new facility nearby in Emerald that isn't there now, obviously.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

is that hair under that hat i see?

Years
  • My bad, yes, the Daycare is 117 and the Berry Master is on 123. And I figure that will be made the only Berry location in Hoenn this time around, like in Kalos.

I don't see it. Are you thinking of the lower cave possibly being the Dewford one where you meet Steven?

You mean the island in the extreme northwest? Isn't that where a legendary event occurred in Hoenn?

Don't see it. There was always water north of their house, and a rock bit there. There was a new facility nearby in Emerald that isn't there now, obviously.
    He means the city proper. There appears to be a little area north of Devon that ruins the perfect rectangle shape of the city.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    So it looks as if those clouds in the bottom right look like they are hiding the battle frontier/battle tower... Maybe they are editing it, and what they have done to it, is really suprising? I wouldn't see sense in hiding it, when we would already know what's there. Saying that, the Sky Pillar is also hid under a cloud.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • The one with the pits was definitely Lavaridge, and I would be lead to believe the very psychedelic looking one with the platforms is the Mossdeep Gym.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    New areas to explore? That means that there are more areas for Pokemon that weren't in the Hoenn dex before. Either way, count me excited! :D

Also, since Pikachu was in the trailer, it might appear earlier on in the game. In that case, I hope Beldum and maybe Bagon will also be obtainable earlier on.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Are OR and AS really being released 7 days late in Europe, or could this still be something like a mis-translation? I'll be quite disappointed if it is the case, because there really is no reason for that, and I see no reason why they would have to do that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back