• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Certainly some great stuff. I'm probably going to watch that trailer at least a hundred times before the next release, to be honest. Too much to take in after just one viewing, haha. I can't decide what my favorite part of it was; everything was so wonderful. Really like what they've done to slightly improve the areas like Cycling Road, Fortree, and others that they showed in the trailer.

But, i know, i am not modest. BUT I CALLED IT, small gameplay trailer and MAYBE some discussion on its feature, which didn't happen. But i called it on how the gameplay trailer would go:
    Some starter action
    Aesthetic changes
    Kyorge and Groudon

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    They did show us a trailer of the game that we've never seen before! In it, there was a kid with a backpack journeying through a forest, when he found ancient drawings of Groudon and Kyogre, who come to life in the screen. Then, a series of short shots of different areas in Hoenn. If I remember correctly, Brendan was shown running through the route before Rustboro, and the intro to the battle with Roxanne was in there, as well as the option screen of Mudkip, Torchic, and Treecko. A cave-like area, and Team Magma/Aqua headquarters got a bit of screen time.

None of that was really important though. It wasn't much the only info we got was the date. Everything else was an underwhelming sadness.

:( I HATE NINTENDO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

i thought another worldwide release:( WHYYYYYYYY
    YY
    YY

It is a world wide release. It released world wide November 21st.

Are OR and AS really being released 7 days late in Europe, or could this still be something like a mis-translation? I'll be quite disappointed if it is the case, because there really is no reason for that, and I see no reason why they would have to do that.

Where was this posted? All I've seen said only November 21st.

Years
  • It wouldn't surprise me if these areas we're talking about on the map turn out to be new areas/places to explore. In the past couple of remakes in both FRLG and HGSS we've received new, additional areas.

Badge #8 allowed for Waterfall last time.
    THIS time we may have Rock Climb. Maybe even freakin WHIRLPOOL.
    Or, Helix forbid... DEFOG every time.
    Just hope we do not get that stuck in the mud stuff again.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Oh, you mean this?

303ip29.jpg

Possibly new buildings on Route 115. Almost looks like there's a path from the entrance of the Route.

Here is what I mean;
    hurn_zps72378780.jpg

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    None of that was really important though. It wasn't much the only info we got was the date. Everything else was an underwhelming sadness.

It is a world wide release. It released world wide November 21st.

Where was this posted? All I've seen said only November 21st.

Serebii. It says 21st for North America and Japan, and 28th for Europe.

Years
  • watch the grey bit turn into another Unknown Dungeon
    black bit was nothing previously, just a walking Hiker I think
    red bit should be the Frontier, as Mr Briny would boat us there post-e4 in Emerald (light blue sea path that way)

They may have also combo'd the map to show Magma base as above OR Lilycove

Looks like the Mirage Island returns...

Here is what I mean;
    hurn_zps72378780.jpg

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • The map looks great. I can see that there are a few more new areas scattered around the region, like where the abandoned ship used to be, and the water routes seemed to be filled with more land.

All I'm hoping for at this point is a Battle Frontier. I just hope one of those clouds is covering it. ;)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • yes and no. Regice in small square JUST up-and-right outside the highlighted area

That long island was in the original RSE. I recall walking everywhere in search of items on the sand, and to see if there were anything hidden on the island.

I think that the area left to where the BF should be (the BF should be in the other high lighted cloud area) could have some new islands. I hope that we get a full map later.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    You probably can't see it now, but if you fully zoom in on the northside of the island right below Pacifidlog, you can see red dots. Try it on Paint or with your mobile device.

DJTiki

Years
  • That long island was in the original RSE. I recall walking everywhere in search of items on the sand, and to see if there were anything hidden on the island.

I think that the area left to where the BF should be (the BF should be in the other high lighted cloud area) could have some new islands. I hope that we get a full map later.

A full map containing all the Regis, would be really nice. Especially, if it gets alot of nice detail, maybe conflicting elements. One section for metal, another for ice, one for rocks, and finally, a transformation of the island into a section of epic scale to get to Regigas.

Years
  • I think they might expand Dewford island as the left is covered in clouds. I hope so as there's not much to do there. Perhaps Granite cave could lead to the new area?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    For the earlier posts, here is the original Route 105. The rocky embankment circled is to the right of the Route, but the map has it wrongly located to the left of the Route. Either that or the Route has shifted over time.

300px-Hoenn_Route_105_E.png

Meanwhile...

You probably can't see it now, but if you fully zoom in on the northside of the island right below Pacifidlog, you can see red dots. Try it on Paint or with your mobile device.
    That used to be just solid rock before. Now it's forestry. There's something there.

300px-Pacifidlog_Town_E.png

DJTiki

Years
  • For the earlier posts, here is the original Route 105. The rocky embankment circled is to the right of the Route, but the map has it wrongly located to the left of the Route. Either that or the Route has shifted over time.

Meanwhile...

That used to be just solid rock before. Now it's forestry. There's something there.

Shifting routes? Hmmmm....maybe some awesome seasons returning, real-time events are returning as well. Or at least, I hope seasons come back. Shifting routes would be so rad. It could even play into how you get the Regis.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Shifting routes? Hmmmm....maybe some awesome seasons returning, real-time events are returning as well. Or at least, I hope seasons come back. Shifting routes would be so rad. It could even play into how you get the Regis.
    One in spring, another in summer, third in the fall, and Gigas in winter with the other three?

Years
  • For the earlier posts, here is the original Route 105. The rocky embankment circled is to the right of the Route, but the map has it wrongly located to the left of the Route. Either that or the Route has shifted over time.

Meanwhile...

I think that they'll make that longish island with the trees longer and add in the rocks to it to make it bigger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back