• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Okay shouldn't have too much time left in this phase, so you should enter if you want a chance to win!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Sure, yeah, I'll throw 20 billion towards the Pasta Lottery.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Going to miss posting in this thread when I inevitably go bankrupt upon sunrise tomorrow, but it was fun.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Bardothren has informed me that I must [Continue Animal Testing]

I do not know whether it is due to a box or a NA, but I have a feeling it could be a NA.

[Subtract a day] too^^

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    [Vote] Permit Human Testing
    [Vote] Add One Day

Not sure what companies the human/animal testing will benefit aside from Topside? Although I'm more than willing to test my nanobots on humans too.

Years
    [Vote] Permit Human Testing
    [Vote] Add One Day

My company makes money off of human screams. Seems like the obvious thing for me to do.
    Also I think I'll need more time to achieve victory.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    [VOTE] Cease All Testing on Organic Creatures
    [VOTE] Add One Day

DESPITE COGS, INC'S DUBIOUS MORAL STANDPOINTS IT IS CLEAR THAT TESTING ON ORGANICS WILL CAUSE EXTREME FLUCTUATIONS IN INSURANCE CLAIMS. FURTHERMORE, EXTENDING THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM BY 24 EARTH HOURS SOUNDS MILDLY INTERESTING, SO THIS WILL BE THE REASONING FOR THE VOTE.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Yo, I couldn't give a mofo shiznit bout any of these so yall can go ahead n' deal up fo' mah vote fo' tha straight-up original gangsta one.

[Vote]Keep tha same.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Yeah, so what, homie? I payed 20b n' protection from mah night action fo' it But you peep though, tha last one wasn't on paper so no mofo safety no mo.

Years
    I think Pecilia's night action is to steal investment revenue by the way. I might be wrong but it's probably something along those lines on account of him being a thug and all. Also, the famine hits at the end of the day, so this night should be interesting.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    For those interested in buying me out, my night action halves the number of votes someone gets the next day.

Years
    [Permit Human Testing

Well we can finally see how much damage our new weapons can deal on humans instead of dummies.. XD

[Add one day]

Years
    I'm thinking that I might auction off my night action for this night, which is incidentally not the night that we get hit by the famine. So if anyone would like to purchase my night action for this night phase, let me know before the night phase begins.

Back