• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Nero

I like it.
Years
  • So this is what it's like to be rich as all heck, you stop caring about the rest of the world and their need to eat because you don't want someone else to be more rich than you. We have become monsters.

Guess I should re-invest in someone now.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Here at Gindizzle fo Yizzle we strive fo' progress n' innovation up in thug technologizzle ta make tha dopest jam favors fo' realz. As a proud as a mofo supporta of tha rap game we know dat g-units like Vevo straight-up butcher they joints, therefore we support tha act of freedom ta say what tha **** eva we want. We also support poppin' off how tha **** we want.

[Vote] Allow Complete Freedom of Expression

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    As much as I'd like to put a muzzle on.. just whatever it is Pecilla is doing, I believe that might backfire on us all. So...

[Vote] Allow Complete Freedom of Expression

Corporate Mafia

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I, too, would like to sell my night action for a flat rate tonight of 20 billion. First to want it gets it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The transaction has gone through with Rabinov, and will be reflected in the change to night.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I would like to [abstain] from the vote.

I'll take offers on Pasta, but no guarantees of existence;)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • [Vote] Impose Strict Censorship

Robots don't care about free speech, and if left unchecked, will probably go crazy and take over the world. For all those saying that nothing can possibly go wrong, I'll direct you to the classic Simpsons episode: "Itchy and Scratchy Land":

Back