• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Is... Is there a reason some of you seem to not know how to English properly? I mean I know one of the companies is a gangster company but I about need a translator for some of it. ~_~

Really who do you think you are, Team Skull? Are you gonna come waltzing to me and get trashed trying to rob my Pokemon?

As for voting... eh. I came here to watch the world burn anyway so does my vote even really make much of a difference?

[Net Capital Only]

Years
I'm shocked, the team with the GM on it won. :')
Don't forget to compile a list of who gets what points for us, Bard! :)

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
This generation
Rules the nation
With Passata

Passata happen to be the food of love
Tastes to really make you Moan and Smile

I say: Passatamato 'pon the left hand side
Passatamato 'pon the left hand side
It a gonna burn, give me saucepan make me take it off
It a go done, give me the Flavour make me Want some more

It was a cold and Italian Valentines night
(How does it feel when you've got no date ?)
You could feel it cause it was the month of February
So I left my gate and went out for a Session of contemplating life
As I pass the Germans' camp I heard them say
(How does it feel when you've got no SAUSAGE ?)

It a gonna burn, give me saucepan make me take it off
It a go done, give me the flavour make me want some more

Years
maxresdefault.jpg

Holy hell! That was a real shocker :p GG guys wp :p

Well we were winning until a unknown entity showed up. For me JD, GP

55047863.jpg

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'd also like to say there were several points in the game where i almost blew myself up.

At the start, I managed to get a good understanding of everyone's Night actions, so i told desi and GP's eachother's... Desi told Rabi who was working with GP.

When merges were forming, i also tried to blackmail desi into one with me... he started targeting me. I also contacted Pecilia to get a third for me & gunner, though Pecilia would only do it under a certain name, which gunner declined.

In the end, Gunner had this spari of intuition over getting STOCC, although I suggested Ackbar. Gunner was also the one who came up with the merging concept, wanting to do what Bac did.

Actually... I must thank Bac & Rabi, for being willing to give in and donate stuff to me, even if Bard took Rabi's place.

The ominous talisman was a huge help to me throughout this, definitely a game changing item, though I did receive a Salesman & Insurance for my helpful nightpost.

Actually, I mentioned learning a few night actions, I actually learned of everyone's throught the game, except JD, so what was it?

(Last bit I promise) Throughout this, I had a couple main "Antagonists" First was GP after becoming a huge threat, then it was Rabi and JD, though most of it shifted to JD. Eventually Desi became my main "target" after he betrayed me in the NCEC, which was my final target, for obvious reasons.

Years
I'd also like to say there were several points in the game where i almost blew myself up.

At the start, I managed to get a good understanding of everyone's Night actions, so i told desi and GP's eachother's... Desi told Rabi who was working with GP.

Actually Desi told me and we blamed Rabi so you'd blame him instead of us. We were basically working together from the beginning lol. It was only later (around the time we crashed STOCC) that I started working with Rabi too.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Actually Desi told me and we blamed Rabi so you'd blame him instead of us. We were basically working together from the beginning lol. It was only later (around the time we crashed STOCC) that I started working with Rabi too.

But rabi said that's when he stopped working with you... Actually he said he was working with Desi & JD from the beginning.

Years
:p I was playing games from the very start. First thing was to get into a alliance so I did. JD was my trusted partner from N0 lol I made up Rabi thing up. I was going to destroy you guys from inside :p then bac left. So I just targeted you Abby.
GP and me made alliance that was pretty much all. ^.^

Edit: lol Rabi played you then XD

Back