• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Just ta let yall know

Gross Capital Only- Best choicizzle. Investors will git a whole supply of dat phat stuff, ya know wat im sayin'?

Net Capital- Worst choicizzle. Everyone becomes tha rest of tha 90% of tha population: 6 feet unda

Investor Holdings Only- Betta than tha 2nd chizzle. Least they won't bust a cap up in you.

I even color coded dem if yall didn't know ta pick, just be thinkin of red light, green light. Ya move on red you lose. Ya move on green you win.

[Vote]Gross Capital Only

First investor ta vote Gross Capital Only, gets a 8 ball.

Years
[Vote] Net Capital Only

I encourage others to do the same. If for no other reason than we didn't cheat by working with the fucking GM. :)

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Eeh...

[Vote] Net Capital Only

I never got a raise whatsoever. Perhaps I should cut out the 'loyalty' part.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
[VOTE] GROSS PROFIT ONLY

MY BOY PECIZZLE BRING UP A DANK POINT, YO. IT'S ANARCHY BIATCH, I SAY WE HAVE OUR WEDIZZLE TODAY! ALSO, HAH- SUCC IT ROBOTIZLLES.

Back