• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Years
[Vote]Subsidizing Inorganic Research

/shrugs

And The company who attacked me last night c:

2482028.jpg

lol meme aside Try again tonight c:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Well this is cute. I never stated that only the leading companies would benefit, but that the leading companies WOULD benefit. And they would. You're one of them.

Ya'll would be wise not to vote for a company like Vandelay that twists words so casually!

giphy.gif

Gon' bite the dust, can't fight with us, with yo' sound you kill the inc.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I had to double check, unfortunately both salt AND gems are inorganic in nature rip

[SUBSIDIZE] Inorganic Research

Nero

I like it.
Years
Unfortunately (for my investments, or lack of), organic research doesn't look like it has much of a chance here. I would be glad if we could [Vote] Cut All Science Grants though, as the other option looks like it won't end well. For the companies that need it to, at least... Or maybe it's just the ones I need to benefit that I'm voting towards here...

Years
[Vote] Subsidise Inorganic Research

I mean, research into this means more #bots to make us more efficient in marketing just whatever it is you want Twitter to market. This just makes 100% sense. Again, support for Twitter and its causes means more money for not just us, but for you!

I'm glad to see that Monsters Inc. have decided to join this great cause.

#morebotsmoremoney #supporttwitter #throwbackthursday

Just don't forget I was feeling helpful.

Years
So this just in, Monsters Inc are willing to sell access to our Night Action. The highest bidder before my action goes in each night can just point me in the direction you want me to go. Trust me when I say you'd rather be the one aiming me than the one getting hit.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
When I look on mobile, it's fine up until a certain point, then the text starts going all crazy and not within the bounds of the CSS. On my laptop (at home and work), it's all good.

Years
Well I'm changing my vote....

[vote] Cut all Science Grants

Sorry my fellow inorginc research supporting guys! :c

Edit: Same problems as Abby and cat dog :D

Wooo that's GP for you! xD

Years
Well I'm changing my vote....

[vote] Cut all Science Grants

Sorry my fellow inorginc research supporting guys! :c

Edit: Same problems as Abby and cat dog :D

Wooo that's GP for you! xD

I'm not really that fussed but I don't much want the organics to win this one after giving it some thought. A global cut to all sciences is tolerable. I'm curious as to how someone convinced you to hurt your own company though.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
As a side note doing these transactions via PM is probably going to be safer than openly in the thread.

Nah, I want it to be open. I want people to know I run this shit, not them.

Back