• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Granted, but it's an extra challenging version of the game where you can only use Magikarp. And no, it cannot be evolved. >:)

I wish for rewritten Pok?Dex entries that actually make sense.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted but the new entries are written in Morse code

I wish that in the next game, you can use airports to get to past regions

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Granted, but the gameplay and graphics revert to the same games those regions first appeared in and are drastically cut short due to lack of space in the game by including all of them. You'd be better off just replaying the original games.

I wish in the anime, Ash finally becomes a grown man and somewhat of an interesting and competent trainer.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted, but he loses to Cameron's fodder pokemon in their rematch in a 5v6.

I wish there was a new ice type move introduced that can freeze any pokemon and do 300 damage, and only Delibird (and Smeargle) can learn it.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted, but as a result, Delibird will now have only 1 point in each stat.

I wish we could see Diglett?s lower half.

Lycanthropy

Years
Granted. You take a look and a mere second later the universe collapses, for such knowledge is not meant to exist.

I wish I owned Super Mystery Dungeon.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Granted, but through some weird glitch you can only play as Binacle with a Magikarp partner! Naturally, evolution is out of the question until post-game. ;)

I wish for Gen 8 to include some more Australian-based Pok?mon. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Granted, but the poor reviews are for getting new features which were unnecessary.

I wish I was interested in the postgames for Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted, but the main stories are shortened significantly

I wish I could come up with better nicknames

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted, but the only reason your nicknames are good is because the real names of Pok?mon will get worse and worse from here on out. =p

I wish one-hit KO moves had better accuracy.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Granted, and now there is no Pokemon game, because that's the only tactic anyone uses.

I wish you could pick the actual colors of your clothing in-game, per item; add further customization.

Years
Granted, but it costs 900,000 pokedollars each time you swap the color, and that's a special just for the trainer hat. All other articles of clothing require 10 real world dollars per item.

Wishmaster, commission me a cotton Slurpuff dress like the xy model fit for cospay endeavors in the real world.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Granted, but it doesn't fit.

I wish to have duplicates of my favorite legendary Pokemon rather than just only one each.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Granted, but not only do they flee from encounters, they have an incredibly low catch rate. :b

I wish I could obtain Suicune in Ultra Space without needing Raikou (which is exclusive to Ultra Sun).

Lycanthropy

Years
Granted, but as you catch it, all your Pok?mon stored in the PC will mysteriously disappear.

I wish for a sequel to Pok?mon Conquest.

Years
I would like one too - and wish it would be good one, so this one is hard for me :(

Granted, but it has Nuzlocke rules and the game is so hard that no one is able to complete tutorial level.

I wish for next Fossil Pok?mon to be based on Irish Elk.

Years
Granted, but its drawn to look like bullwinkle and is a rock/normal type with a base speed of 1. Its ability "oversized" causes this elk to accidentally step on any battle item it holds, breaking it before it can activate. Oversized also causes its attacks to miss 50% of the time, dealing recoil damage to itself similar to high jumpkick.

I wish I had a copy of Pokemon Art Academy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I have that game and it's so cute and fun.

Granted, but the game only teaches you how to draw Pokemon that are round.

I wish my Pokemon Blue Version never got erased.

Back