• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
Granted! A mad Gardevoir throws black holes at you and you have to outrun them in a tricky path to reach stairs in time, or else, you lose, game over!

No corruption then? It sounds like the best mini game ever!

Granted, that name is cool btw. Too bad Farseeraph doesn't live up to the name. It is essentially a bald Gardevoir

I wish that Nintendo would support the 3ds longer, and also still had online support for even older games like the ds ones.

Years
Granted, but now NSO costs thrice as much and they apply a system update for the DS family that makes them require NSO too.

I wish for more baby Pokemon and for the unreasonable hatred toward them to stop =D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Granted! They are now so loved, that no one ever uses the evolved forms anymore so Game Freak just removes them! Only babies from now on!
(sounds like absolute hell lmao)

I wish that there was more stuff to do in Pokemon games that wasn't just battling.

Years
Granted, they bring back inverse battles! and sky battles! and triple battles! oh, and don't forget rotation battles! And battle facilities are back!
Battling with a twist =P

I wish for all mythicals to become catchable ingame sooner or later.

Years
Granted, but reusing any ingredient will negatively affect the entire recipe, always creating a sandwich with stale powers instead. A Stale Power Sandwich will cause the opposite of the desired effects- i.e with stale catching powers the catch rate of all pokemon plummets to 3 or less, stale sparkling powers shiny locks all pokemon, stale exp powers resets your pokemon's experience level temporarily back to base. Your ride mon also will lose one of it's abilities to travel for awhile, if it eats a stale sandwich, because of the tummy ache it gets.

I wish the shiny espurr I have been hunting would finally appear--and I succeed in catching it. 😛

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but you could only catch it by throwing a Master Ball at it and by promising to call it Lord/Lady Meowza. If you ever use it in battle it will run away from you and will never return :sadwick:

I wish you could evolve trade evos the same way you evolve them in PLA in every Pokemon game.

Years
Granted, but Nintendo realizes that Game Freak could never top that so it would be the last Pokemon game ever. No more Pokemon. :sadwick:

I wish for an item that changes a Pokemon's gender.
(I keep running into male Snorunt and need a female one so I can evolve it into Froslass =\)

Back