• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Granted, but now the games perform even worse and are even buggier, as they already didn't have enough time to release a polished game!

I wish for a Normal type legendary that isn't gimmicky or cursed with a bad ability.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Granted. You get a cartoonish looking Kangaroo with a tiny head and arms, but a body and feet so big that they rival Snorlax in size.
    Oh, and it's Normal Type, because of course it is.

I wish that there was more to do while flying in the sky of a Pokemon game.

Years
  • Granted, the extra thing you do is watch items in your inventory disappear though. Using fly now causes everything to fall out of your bag, and scatter to the winds--It is hard to carry luggage like fishing rods and bikes while holding onto a zooming pokemon.

I wish I could cook as well as Brock!

it's a show that revolves entirely around the Bellsprout beating up low level Dragon types :devilish:
    Nani?

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Granted, but it is then converted into Pokémon sounds!

(By the way, this thread, like the others in the Pokémon Trivia section, is for Pokémon related wishes!) ^^

I wish to have a singing voice as lovely as Dazzling Diva Delphox!
    Granted! Then this Dazzling Diva Delphox loses her voice, and you're stuck with that!

I wish I had a pet Litten

Years
  • I don't wanna corrupt that T^T

Granted, but in this game everything is all QTE based like a Telltale Game, meaning you don't really get to do anything other than a couple timed button presses here and there!
    So grab some popcorn and enjoy the gripping story of this movie game!

I wish for a new Poke Ball =3

Years
  • Granted, the voltorber is a new ball available for sale at the pokemart. It looks exactly like a regular pokeball, until you thow it... then eyes appear on the ball, and it will explode, violently damaging the pokemon you are trying to catch, and your pokemon! Even if the target manages to not be knocked out by the blast, they still cannot be caught in this pokeball, it has exploded, after all. Also has a 30% chance to leave the burn status on you or the pokemon you are after. You can find voltorbers dropped in the wild too, still looks like a pokeball in the grass, but when you pick it up, it goes boom again, and you will wake up in the pokemon center.

I wish for mega milotic

Years
    • Seen today
    I completely agree. I don't want to corrupt this.

Well, since we both agree and I have to corrupt it, the catch is that you can only play those multiplayer events with me.

I wish for an alternative region shedinja form.

Years
  • Granted, it still has Wonder Guard but it's now Bug/Grass type.
    It's gimmick has been swapped too; all it's other stats are now 1 and all it's other stat points have been dumped into it's HP.

I wish for a new ice type move that's super effective on Electric types =3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Odd request, but granted! It's called Short Circuit, and it's only super effective on pure Electric Types. (it also faints the user after one use btw)

I wish that crits worked in Pokemon like they do in Fallout 4. (where you can 'bank' them for use whenever you want)

Back