• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
  • Granted. Milotic now has big ugly scales. Its typing has not changed.

I wish gen 8 would be released today.

Years
  • Granted. All the bug-testing and finalizations that they would have needed to do in the time before the intended release date doesn't happen however. Good luck in dealing with the game-breaking glitches!

I wish for another physical Fairy-type move.

Years
  • Granted, Barbaracle has a part fairy Alolan form now. It looks the same, except its wearing a bright pink skirt.

I wish pokebank and the poketransporter could transfer not just the pokemon, but any item they are carrying.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted but the game will crash and you'll lose your save data for that pokemon because held items are not programmed in LGPE

I wish for dolphin pokemon

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • granted. But it's name is "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (etc.)" so it crashes your game when you encounter it.

I wish for the entire soundtrack for sword and shield to be made by Smash Mouth

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. Now half tge songs are basically altered versions of All Star.

I wish gen8 brought back new evos for old mons.

Years
  • Granted but every pokemon that will know Rolling Kick will happen to be fighting a ghost (and they won't have scrappy, or dark type moves!)

I wish for coffee to be available in the games!

Years
  • Granted, but it costs 3,000,000 Poke dollars per cup and all it does is lower Accuracy by one stage.

I wish for Stunfisk to get a new ability in replacement of Limber that is not Slow Start, Truant, Defeatist, Stall, Klutz, Wimp out, Emergency Exit, or anything similar.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Granted, but you know the deal! ;) You've just invited an army of secretly evil plushies into your house, and they're plotting to overthrow you when you least expect it! :<

I wish Stone Edge had higher accuracy!

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Granted, but as its accuracy increased, the power decreased in its place!

I wish for a Nintendo Switch along with the Pokémon games for the console...

Cid

Years
  • Granted! It can no longer evolve into Eelektrik, though.

I wish Lanturn learned an 80 base power Water-type variant of Infestation.

Years
  • Granted but it crashes as soon as you select New Game from the start screen

I wish for a ghost type sobble evo

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Granted, but it only comes as an event like the dusk form lycanroc/rockruff.

I wish for a replacement for pokemon glazed version to come along with many more features and atleast the same amount of story, if not more!

Years
  • Granted, but it can only run on the NASA computers. And even there it will crash constantly.

I wish for Pokémon based on Spanish culture.

Back