• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I'm getting excited about this game more than any other of the Pokemon games just because of the animation and the pokemon just seem to do more in battle, your also a fully grown person unlike this little person you were in all the other games.
    I'm hoping it will the best pokemon game they have ever made.
    Also has anyone heard about choosing a kanto starter as well as the new starters?
    I heard it was a rumor going round

Years
  • I am literally so excited! I checked on the GAME website and it said it has been shipped so I literally cannot wait for it to arrive! I am so ready for this!

Years
  • This is the first time I've been excited for a pokemon game, and followed it before release (I've played gens 3-4 when I was a lot younger but didn't really read much on them beforehand) and I was a little excited for B/W, but nothing like this.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • 3 more days....just a little gotta wait a little bit more........AAAAGH. I am so excited for the game that I cant wait anymore. 0_0

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • 3DS shipped today and Y will arrive soon. It's unlikely they'll arrive by Saturday, but it's better than not having XY. I also may have a funeral service to attend to this weekend since my uncle suddenly died. My dad still has to confirm details. :( Naming my Talonflame after Uncle Terry.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • So with just a little over 48 hours until Pokémon X & Y are released, it's time to change the topic once again!

This time the topic is a little different, I've seen several members wanting to exchange 3DS Friend Codes in preparation for the games release this Saturday. With this thread being pretty active, we thought it would be a fun idea to make the theme Friend Codes so that we can all exchange codes with one another in time for the release!

Still feel free to talk about anything XY related ofc, but if you wish to post your Friend Code or add others from this thread then go ahead! (:

I'll start us off!

Name: Joe
    Friend Code: 4854 6432 1809

Years
  • Name: Kevin
    Friend Code: 3840-6434-4976

Be warned that my college internet sucks so the chances of me being on during the week is low. Only when I'm home (most weekends) will I generally get a connection.

Years
  • My FC is on my profile and in my postbit if you want to see what mine is :p but I'm too lazy to get the info out atm >.>

I can't believe that when i wake up tomorrow morning there will be just two more days until release, and it just astounds me how this week still managed to somehow go by really fast even with the release of a well-anticipated video game at the end of the week. {D:}

Years
  • My Friend Code is in my signature, profile, and in the post heading...but I will post it yet again :)

FC: 4012 ✞ 4288 ✞ 4591
    Name: Tyler

Also, after adding me, feel free to send me a vm notification so I don't leave you hangin'.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm getting excited about this game more than any other of the Pokemon games just because of the animation and the pokemon just seem to do more in battle, your also a fully grown person unlike this little person you were in all the other games.
    I'm hoping it will the best pokemon game they have ever made.
    Also has anyone heard about choosing a kanto starter as well as the new starters?
    I heard it was a rumor going round

It's not just a rumor, it's confirmed.

I'm trying to get as many friends as I can with X and Y so close. I'm getting X and picking Fennekin as my starter. If anyone wants to add me, my code is in my profile under contact info. Just PM me so I know to add you back. :)

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hey everyone. heres my 3DS friend code. Lemme know you add me so I can add you! :3

1134-7839-9131

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • My 3DS FC is 3411-1566-9347

if anyone adds me please let me know, so i can add you back!

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I see a lot of people are getting a 2DS. I'm glad to see People gaining access to the 3DS's library of amazing handheld games because of the 2DS. I'm an adult who saved up his money and got the Pokemon 3DS-XL.

The 3DS took a long time to get good games, but now they have a strong library. Kid Icarus has been A LOT of FUN this week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back