• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Critical Hit! ~ The Fire Emblem *Universe* Club

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
  • New magnezines scans + info from the new fire emblem game (new characters etc);

Spoiler:

What do you guys think. :3

English translation of the scans

It's interesting to learn that the parallel seal retains your units level unlike Awakening where levels are reset. Assuming class skills are learnt at level 5 and 15, what happens if you're > level 15?
    Will it be easier to obtain skills by simply changing promoted to promoted class or do you have to face a decision of one class or the other?
    Personally if it ends up being the latter it'll make for a more interesting tactics since you'll have to decide early on what promoted class you want a unit to end up in, possibly making every unit unique.

Years
  • What's with the card looking things?

It's a revival of the FETCG that was made back when Fe3 came out if I'm not mistaken. (there was also one for FE4 I think).
    Parallel Seal is pretty much FE11 reclassing in item form, seems like they've reduced the amount of reclass options (no Pope Wendell Swordmaster this time).
    The guy with the big smile... how is his jaw not in immense pain?
    Armour lady's soulless stare is kinda creepy, Rinka (the muscular girl)... why weren't you in previous FE games? You'd have had amazing constitution.

Years
  • Ok, at the moment of writing this post there's a japanese nindtendo direct going and they showed FEIf gameplay adn
    GAIDEN ROAMING RETURNS, there's also putting down buildings in the city, seems like you can train/spar.
    Also amiibo functionality confirmed, you can fight Marth, Ike, Robin and Lucina and they have unique portraits and battle models.

Years
  • More on the Direct info here.

I was interested up until it got to the 'My Room' crap. Here I was thinking that Intelligent Systems were better than that. Silly me.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I like "My Castle" overall. I'm a fan of customization, so it's right up my alley. Emblemie was odd. I don't really know how I feel about that. Accessories are pretty cool, feels like we're playing TF2 by doing that, haha. I wanted to see at least the Nohr version of your town, but the Hoshido version looks fine so far.

Bath scenes are going to be amusing.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My Castle kinda sounds like Bravely Default's Norende Village thing, but with My Room added on.

Oh fuck if we gotta name it or something I'm gonna have a hard time with that

GAIDEN ROAMING
    I gotta ask though, what is this?

Years
  • I gotta ask though, what is this?
    Fire Emblem 2: Gaiden let you freely walk/roam around in villages and the like, you could talk to some npcs (or recruit) and there were treasure chests, it was a pretty nice change of pace in btween al the turn and grid-based battles.

So apparently there's now another video which shows "my room" with face rubbing and kissing?
    Also bath scenes...

This woul've been a ton of good info if it weren't for those last 2....

Reactions: Nah

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Just when you thought you can't get enough of Poke Amie, now it's infecting Fire Emblem, which enforces the stereotype of the series being a dating simulator, and it's hilarious.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ya know how there's that character in If that looks exactly like Severa?

There is also apparently another look-alike character:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Inigo lookalike is named Razwald and is a Mercenary with the special skill Dance (geddit because Inigo wanted to be a Dancer). His personality is exactly the same as Inigo's.

Then Pieri, who is a Dark Mage and looks like Lissa if she dyed her hair. She also has Noire's personality.

And THEN there's Odin, a Cavalier who looks and acts like Owain.

Spoiler:

They're totally doing this on purpose. That brings the total number to four, or five if you want to count the Lissa/Noire combo as two.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Inigo lookalike is named Razwald and is a Mercenary with the special skill Dance (geddit because Inigo wanted to be a Dancer). His personality is exactly the same as Inigo's.

Then Pieri, who is a Dark Mage and looks like Lissa if she dyed her hair. She also has Noire's personality.

And THEN there's Odin, a Cavalier who looks and acts like Owain.

Spoiler:

They're totally doing this on purpose. That brings the total number to four, or five if you want to count the Lissa/Noire combo as two.
    You totally beat me to posting that.

I'm quite surprised that we still haven't seen this installment's Anna yet. Will this be the first time since Gaiden that she'll be absent?

cordeliapro

Newbie Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • i'm new to this forum but i will sign up for this club
    username: cordeliapro
    preferred class: falcon knight
    favorite character: Cordelia
    favorite soundtrack
    awakening
    id purpose
    don't say her name
    chaos
    divine decree ablaze
    radiant dawn
    eternal bond
    fire emblem
    together we ride
    there's more i like but i don't feel like listing them all
    i have played fire emblem, sacred stones, awakening, and radiant dawn
    so excited for fire emblem if saw the trailer it looks awesome!

Years
  • Fire Emblem if is going to be localized as Fire Emblem Fates and will also be releasing in dual versions. Hooray. [/sarcasm]

SMTxFE will apparently go by its Japanese name, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, and is...still weird looking.

Arc

Years
  • For the people going for Hoshido, I guess.

Are you ready to destroy this smile, judging from the latest trailer?

latest

Arc

Years
  • Did they say for sure that the dual editions would be in the US?
    Nintendo themselves haven't openly said there were going to be two versions. But one member of Treehouse said two versions, and if you do a little digging on the Nintendo E3 site, scroll down a bit to find Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright & Conquest.

A bunch of "journalist" sites have been asking Nintendo at E3 if they will be two versions, and many of the site have been saying they got the confirmation that there are two versions.

Back