• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not switching much. It feels weird to finally be something other than Adventure or Doctor. Maybe I'll chicken out in the last minute.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I'm half-considering changing my username, partially because people are always like "oh Charlie Brown! *makes Peanuts joke*" which is really awkward because I haven't read a whole heap of Peanuts strips which means I miss most of these jokes, and I only chose this name because 1) it sounds cool and 2) I like the Coldplay song.

awkward

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • not gonna lie I'm thinking of changing my name because I use maccrash everywhere and I feel like if people ever get the idea of googling that irl they're gonna find that I have almost 2,000 posts on a Pokemon forum and I'm not sure I'd ever live that down. but I probably won't because I have nothing else to name myself and who cares anyway you feel.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I don't even remember all the usernames I've used here previously. I remember FireHeart... H o u r g l a s s and *Firestar*. Those were all used on my old account, which will become my alt probably, should I revive it. It's sitting as a Gold Supporter rn.

Circuit

Years
  • Aiden posting as his alt to prove a point haha. Gonna change this name I think... But what to?

EDIT: I was wrong, it's only Silver tier, my bad.

EDIT #2: Look at the shitty theme and stuffs too omg

Years
  • I'm not opposed to changing the username I have, but I just don't know what else to make it. I could always get an alt account, but I wonder what I would really do with it other than lurk.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I only knew one person who lived in the same town as I did in Cali, and went to the same college as I did. He is currently active.

I'm trying to get an IRL friend here to sign up. He's a bigger Pokemon fan as I am, and I'm sure he'll enjoy it. xD

Years
  • I've had chances to meet people from here in past times, but for various reasons they always fell through. Ah well. One of these days, perhaps!

Like only one person I know in real life actually knows I come here. :P And he doesn't seem interested at all in joining, so yeah.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've met Zach, Anna, Don, Drakow, and some member that was actually banned from this forum before I even met him lmao don't ask. c:

Oh and Shivi if you want to count the fact that we passed eachother in gamestop but didn't actually realized it until we both got home on XYs release day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Only met two people irl: Pinkie-Dawn, and the most recent, Buoysel. Surreal, I must say!

There's a lot of peeps here that I would love to get to know irl. <3

Circuit

Years
  • That moment when you see your Plat tier banner and you didn't even remember you'd donated enough to get it *_*

And I'd love to meet a lot people from PC, but the majority of people I talk to are over in America, or live a very long way away ;-;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I met some of my best friends from here! It was one of the happiest days of my life, so surreal and fun and amazing.

Circuit

Years
  • For the next 3 years or so, I'll be in Germany, but when I return to England, I'd love to meet up with some people, as I'm sure there are a good few people on here from England or the UK at least.

Years
  • It honestly just sucks that I live so far from the people that I want to meet. The closest is probably Tara and Zach, but that's it, I don't think there's anyone else (that I know of?) that lives around my area. D:
    Ironically, Tara and I met up in your city. xD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • It's sad that I live far away from most of PC. Even Windy's on a different island lol.

Years
  • Didn't help that I completely misread your VMs and thought I had to travel far or something when the convention center was/is a very short distance from me. >:(
    Wow, I guess it is my fault for not saying that I was going to be at Megacon. D:

Years
  • I don't really have any friends or fellow members on PC who lives like extremely close to me, but I know some who are still in the same state as me, such as TheFattestSnorlax (he's such a stalker at times), Sophie (Aslan), Marcin (bobandbill) and Andy (Shining Raichu).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back