• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cult Crusades

Years
Cult Crusades

Night One

The Followers were boring and decided not to kill anyone. Maybe the night will be more interesting.

Players

Pecilia as the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism
Ho-oh as the Pope of Fire
Bardothren as the Pope of Bardburgerism
Kitty as the Pope of Pusheenism

Bidoof FTW as ???
Abby as ???
Easy Money Sniper as ???
Nakuzami as ???
TailsMK4 as ???
Nick Wilde as ???
Desox as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Killua as ???
Impulse~ as ???​

Years
Cult Crusades

Day Two

Secrets were learned on this night as people have finally been stirred into action. Sadly for one man though, his unorganised spiritualism had earned him the ire of a loose cannon. The Unaligned Priest was found dead in his home with incense jammed up his nostrils. This was a sad day for all.

Easy Money Sniper, the Priest, is dead. They were Unaligned.

Players

Pecilia as the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism
Ho-oh as the Pope of Fire
Bardothren as the Pope of Bardburgerism
Kitty as the Pope of Pusheenism

Bidoof FTW as ???
Abby as ???
Easy Money Sniper as an Unaligned Priest (Doc)
Nakuzami as ???
TailsMK4 as ???
Nick Wilde as ???
Desox as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Killua as ???
Impulse~ as ???​

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Slander. I would never purge those with heretical views, instead I send them to a nice tour at Pepsico and use electroshock therapy to change their minds.

impulse~

there was a doctor, so I think there should be a killer

Years
Ok, so here's the situation since a little input appears to be needed:

Remember when it was mentioned in the text that some of the unaligned could have additional powers? We saw EMS was one of them. It stands to reason that another could possibly have a night kill power. Of course, the popes have this power as well, but can only be used once. So the answer is we do not know who was responsible for EMS's death...a pope could very well have done it. Now, if any of you have gut feelings on who did it, then by all means pursue it, as we as the players have very little information on what roles, if any, the unaligned players have. It also could be very well that one of the cults has recruited the killer, which puts that cult at a significant advantage since the pope can basically order someone to die every night. Now, whether the killer follows that order is up to them, but the fact such a relationship is possible is one we might need to carefully think about, especially a few days from now.

Now, you might be wondering how I know this, and that's because I did my research, plus I had some questions for gimmepie. Look up any "Joker"-style games and you'll see how these kinds of games work out. So, arm yourself with knowledge and you might last a little longer in this game. With that said, since any of us could be the actual killer, I'd like to avoid making a mistake with my lynching, so I will again do [Vote] No One.

Last edited:

impulse~

Idk
[Vote] no one

btw, im not sure but shouldn't EMS's death show his cult if he were culted by a pope? I think he'd have to be culted before being killed by a pope

Back