• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Curious Of A Simple Leaf ~?

Years
    heya Leaf! i've always been curious, what's the origin story behind your username? i can't remember if you've explained it elsewhere...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Where does your fascination with wolves come from?

Years
    heya Leaf! i've always been curious, what's the origin story behind your username? i can't remember if you've explained it elsewhere...

I choose the username Leaf due to the symbolism behind what a leaf means. However I like to change it to another name if I can with symbolism behind it when I can change my username again in May.

do you have any pets?

Yes, a cat named Tac my best companion and therapy cat. I rescued him at a animal shelter and adopted him 5 years ago.
    My sister which I also live with as roommates in an apartment has a cat she also got there too named Nala. Though if I counted my parents pets I have 4 dogs and 2 stray outside cats we take care of as well. My family and I are animal lovers.

Where does your fascination with wolves come from?

When I was a little girl I always had a strong spiritual connection with wolves. My personality is based of them. I'm very kind, loving, caring, polite, funny ( tries to be ), respectful, loyal, strong, ferice, and extremely protective of my loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Omggggg they're so cute I love them!!!!

What's your favorite movie?

Thank you~

I love a lot of movies to be honest like the Godzilla franchise, Alien franchise, Predator franchise, Terminator franchise, Star Wars franchise, Ginger Snaps franchise and any movie about monsters or killer animal movies I enjoy as well. I also enjoy stuff about magic / witchcraft and fantasy movies. However I don't watch a lot of movies any more or television to be honest.

Years
    what would be the perfect evening for you?

In comfortable clothes reading a book in my comfy chair, practicing crocheting while listening to nature sounds then afterwords watching a Studio Ghibli film with my cat laying next to me in bed on my phone.

Years
    Are you a coffee or tea kind of person? :)

I gave up coffee 7 years ago and don't drink it anymore because it made me feel sick afterwards, after I graduated school. So I just quit cold turkey one day and don't miss it at all to be honest or regret my dissison. As for tea I never tried warm tea before so I can't say I like it, however I like raspberry iced tea occasionally.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    In comfortable clothes reading a book in my comfy chair, practicing crocheting while listening to nature sounds then afterwords watching a Studio Ghibli film with my cat laying next to me in bed on my phone.

Are we the same person?

Okay, more serious questions! What languages do you know?

How have you enjoyed being part of our community so far? :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Leaf!

If you had a time machine and could go back and witness any period in history before your lifetime, where would you go?

If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would you do with the money?

Years
    I was about to ask that... how about... who is your favourite ghibli character?

The Soot Sprites from Spirited Away

Hiya Leaf!

I actually own the account with username Leaf and am more than happy to give permission to take the name if you want it!

anyway, What kind of music do you like, and do you have any songs that you would recommend? I'll listen to anything!

Hello Austin~

Really? Wow... I never knew anyone would be willingto do that for me so thank you. Only if your 100% sure I have to wait till May to get it changed though. You're very kind and sweet offering such a thing it made me smile in real life as well feel liked and appreciated more

I'm just getting back into music after years of it being a bad trigger for my C-PTSD flashbacks. I like Kpop such as BLACKPINK and TAEYEON.

Are we the same person?

Okay, more serious questions! What languages do you know?

How have you enjoyed being part of our community so far? :)
    Uh.. I don't know if we are the same person, perhaps have similar interests though.

I only speak English however I'm going to learn Japanese and possibly Korean as well sometime soon.

I do like it very much , everything is so well maintained and the people here are nice and welcoming I feel safe.

Hi Leaf!

If you had a time machine and could go back and witness any period in history before your lifetime, where would you go?

If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would you do with the money?

Hello Aslan~

Hm.. an interesting question I'd like to witness how Japan was back then in the feudal area. Since I'm half Japanese and would love to learn more about that side of me and my family.

I'd share the money with my family and give to charities for animals and the environment. I'm a minimalist type person so I don't really need a lot of things, however a house would be nice close by my parents house so I can have my own garden and live more sustainably. I'd buy a new house for my parents or fix up their current one if they wanted to stay there still. I'd use the money for every day things I'd need to live and have money on the side to go on trips.

Back