• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Curse of the Golden Hook - Epilogue

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh I actually didn't have to worry about the hunter after day 2 :') though I don't think I actually helped anyone lmao.

Pretty sure your N3 and N1 reports were useful! Klippy already had Golgari confirmed as God, and he learned that God visited Nimsy.

We won, and I didn't get to do jack ****. It was fun though. gg everyone. I was hoping the mafia would come after me... but I don't think anyone ever stopped by.

And yay, WoW forever!

EDIT: oh nvmd, had a few visits, but not the kind I wanted.

IKR! I was like "oh this'll be good" and then nadda :P.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Wow, look at all those Saboteurs. Kind of sad that everyone went for such a role lol.

Ofc I got granny'd N0 for being nice. Would've been too easy otherwise lol.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Wow, look at all those Saboteurs. Kind of sad that everyone went for such a role lol.

Ofc I got granny'd N0 for being nice. Would've been too easy otherwise lol.

I was hoping people wouldn't be too quick to pick Saboteur :L but alas.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I knew johnny was telling the truth at the end, but there would be no need to tailor me if spartacus was already dead :/

So his sacrifice was needed.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I knew johnny was telling the truth at the end, but there would be no need to tailor me if spartacus was already dead :/

So his sacrifice was needed.

I think Fletch would have kept suiting people regardless, just to confuse :P.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I think Fletch would have kept suiting people regardless, just to confuse :P.

I'll just pretend it was needed then xD

Also, great job on GMing, this is my favorite game so far.
    I really liked the aliases and choosing you own category.
    also, the narrative was great.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I am
    so salty
    I was killed by an inno vig

That aside, I really liked the set-up of this game - I've never gotten a detective role before so it was cool that we kind of got to choose what to play as (that is an insane amount of saboteurs tho lol). Even though a lot of people chose one category over the others, you still chose the roles well so it didn't feel unbalanced imo, and it was interesting how some roles got switched so they're not with what they're traditionally aligned as. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Also, great job on GMing, this is my favorite game so far.
    I really liked the aliases and choosing you own category.
    also, the narrative was great.

That aside, I really liked the set-up of this game - I've never gotten a detective role before so it was cool that we kind of got to choose what to play as (that is an insane amount of saboteurs tho lol). Even though a lot of people chose one category over the others, you still chose the roles well so it didn't feel unbalanced imo, and it was interesting how some roles got switched so they're not with what they're traditionally aligned as. :)

Thanks! o/ I think I'm going to try something similar with my next big game. Still working on the exact mechanics as I write bits and pieces :'). Luckily Saboteur was the broadest category so I pushed a lot of new roles in to it.

Meanwhile Support roles were lacking so much that I pretty much made up Wizard's role ><.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    tbh this was just pure luck with johnny shooting a rand maf one day 1, lawli finding a maf on day 2, getting jackal'd on night 3, and it was tbh one of the most unluckiest plays ive seen for the maf. :(

anyways gg guys :]

Years
    Awesome game Pete, i'm looking forward to the next one!

There should also be a special mention for Klippy and me being targeted as **** :P
    I only targeted you because I saw you as the only potential player that I could get people to vote for instead of me ahaha

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    thanks to pete i actually didn't save as many lives as i potentially could've. :P

i kept giving my vests to Golgari after he was confirmed inno, thinking that the vests were a once-per-night kind of thing. until Mana told me on the very final night that "doof has a lot of vests" to which i facepalmed and handed a vest to Sopheria. lmao

good game guys.. i had a blast with this one. ;) (Jackal jokes! kek)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    This was a really enjoyable game! I'm just lucky as heck the mafia didn't kill me after I revealed I was the mortician. I thought for sure I was a goner after that reveal @_@

Years
    This was a really enjoyable game! I'm just lucky as heck the mafia didn't kill me after I revealed I was the mortician. I thought for sure I was a goner after that reveal @_@
    You were supposed to be the death on the night after I para'd, but Fletch died so there was no point lol.

Last edited:
    Back