• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cutest Eevee evolution

Cutest Eevee evolution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
  • Vaporeon and Glaceon for me. I love Jolteon, but those two are definitely cuter.

For a Pokemon, Glaceon looks so cuddly. <3 Vaporeon not as much, but it's still among the top two.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • Vaporeon, in my opinion.

Granted, all of the others give it a run for its money. After all, the Eevee evolutions are designed to be adorable and rather deadly at times. Luckily, Vaporean also happens to be my favourite of the pack in general, wielding all kinds of adaptable techniques to fend off a foe. In the true water-type style, of course.

WizPoke

I Love Horse Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    The cutest, and my favorite, would be Vaporeon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    My favourite Eevelution (disregarding cuteness, since I really don't care about that) is Jolteon, by far (mine is awesome 8D... at lvl. 89 too), and while he may have his share of cuteness, to me the cutest out of the pack is Flareon. Makes me thing it's a poké I'd have at the top of my bed to warm me up at night, lol.

I always had a trauma with Vaporeon since when I was little I used a water stone on my first Eevee, and I thought (thanks to FRLG's vaporeon design) that he had no legs, instead of having the fin as a tail... and that made me so sad, haha. Then I wanted to reverse it and get a different one, because I thought I created a monster. I recovered from that, but got traumatized again when playing against Vaporeons in competitive battling, in the rain. I never got Vappy's good side, shame, since he's a good poké overall, and mildly cute

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Espeon. Not only 'coz it's my favourite Pokémon... Well, maybe a little, but it seems so soft, so nice, so kind... I feel like taking it in my arms each time I see it :pink_boogie:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I think that Vaporeon is cutest Eeveelution but Umbreon have always been my favourite Eeveelution. :)

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • For me Glaceon is the cutest evolution. It looks beautiful and I love it's design, as if it wearing a turque on it's head. I think it is kinda cute in the various shades of blue colours! xD. It's pretty agile also and has some cool moves like icy wind, blizzard and ice shard.

Years
  • For me Glaceon is the cutest evolution. It looks beautiful and I love it's design, as if it wearing a turque on it's head. I think it is kinda cute in the various shades of blue colours! xD. It's pretty agile also and has some cool moves like icy wind, blizzard and ice shard.

And May has a Glaceon in the anime too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    In terms of cuteness, its Vaporeon, though its not that "cute" persay and none of the Eeveelutions really are. Eevee itself is very cute though.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    eevee obviosuly

Honestly, I love all of them so it's pretty hard to choose. Overall, I'd have to pick Umbreon and Flareon. Umbreon is just super cool (especially its shiny form <3), and Flareon is really fluffy and I just want to hug it. X3

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • I choose Umbreon as the first. So friggin adorable, I wish I could only pet it...!!

Second cutest though would have to be Jolteon. It was my favorite Eeveelution before Umbreon came out.

Third would have to be Leafeon. I think it has one of the cutest faces around! :)

Back