• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest game/series you've played

Years
    First thing that popped into my mind is Nintendogs lol. It's been almost a decade since I last played it, but I still think that had the cutest virtual dog I ever owned.

First thing that popped into my mind is Nintendogs lol. It's been almost a decade since I last played it, but I still think that had the cutest virtual dog I ever owned.

omg this game came with my first 3ds! I loved it so much, it was so cute. I think there's a similar game for switch but I never could justify the price tag for it ($49.99 USD). here's the page

i'm going to go watch some videos now because this is a reminder and I really do want to relive those cute memories all of a sudden

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    sos: friends of mineral town is pretty damn cute. i've always been a fan of their style for animals, especially cows. and you can get a strawberry cow. a pink cow...with a strawberry bell on its tail...peak cute. kirby's epic yarn is cute too but like i mean any kirby game is gonna be cute lmao.

also have u ever gone camping in swsh w alolan dugtrio...........cuties.........

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    I know it's a silly and easy answer, but how about Animal Crossing? Some of the villagers are super adorbs and just the whole artstyle everywhere and feel is cutesy and cozy.

sos: friends of mineral town is pretty damn cute. i've always been a fan of their style for animals, especially cows. and you can get a strawberry cow. a pink cow...with a strawberry bell on its tail...peak cute. kirby's epic yarn is cute too but like i mean any kirby game is gonna be cute lmao.

also have u ever gone camping in swsh w alolan dugtrio...........cuties.........

I'm playing this now!! not very far yet though. it's cute but ngl I was a bit disappointed I couldn't customize my player char D: I liked the blonde female character a lot more but my hair is brown so it just didn't feel right. now I'm running around using the other female avatar and it still doesn't seem like me at all haha

I know it's a silly and easy answer, but how about Animal Crossing? Some of the villagers are super adorbs and just the whole artstyle everywhere and feel is cutesy and cozy.

ac was one of my main cute games for the longest time, and I put around 150 hours into new horizons too. if I could find more games in this style I'd be very happy.

Any of y'all ever heard of The Legendary Starfy? I don't know how well-known it is, but it was one of my favorite games as a kid. It was super cute.

never heard of this and just googled... omg, that is adorable. I would've loved it as a kid

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm playing this now!! not very far yet though. it's cute but ngl I was a bit disappointed I couldn't customize my player char D: I liked the blonde female character a lot more but my hair is brown so it just didn't feel right. now I'm running around using the other female avatar and it still doesn't seem like me at all haha

you can change your clothes if that helps like if you go to the mirror you can change, even to the outfit of the other female playable character.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Pokemon Cafe Mix is the first game I can think of, haha. And Hello Kitty's Cube Frenzy (for PS) is one of my little sister's favorite games that we used to play together.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Any of y'all ever heard of The Legendary Starfy? I don't know how well-known it is, but it was one of my favorite games as a kid. It was super cute.
    Oh, Starfy was absolutely adorable! The music was really nice too.
    I always considered this a hidden gem on the DS and I'm glad other people have heard about it, I played it a bunch as a kid and even replayed the whole thing when my brother deleted my save file. I love this game.~

My answer probably has to be Stardew Valley because it's one of the only games I'll refuse to play on my own and only with my boyfriend. The game itself is pretty cute but I have a lot of memories with it after he got me it for Christmas, I'd keep asking to play it with him to experience more of it, and he proposed in-game on my birthday and made me cry for like an hour straight. It's easily one of my first thoughts when I think of a game that gave me experiences I treasure. ;;

Back