• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I used to watch CSI-all three of them-but I stopped a few years ago when I moved away from home. I liked the scientific and geeky aspects of the show, but was turned off by the legal stuff.

Years
    That's your opinion, blood is interesting in my opinion.
    You would probably find more blood in a crime movie than on TV. Most networks tend to not show much blood. Like Kanade said, too much blood is unecessary and boring. After a while, it becomes like the whole plot is about blood.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    You would probably find more blood in a crime movie than on TV. Most networks tend to not show much blood. Like Kanade said, too much blood is unecessary and boring. After a while, it becomes like the whole plot is about blood.

I like it that way, with loads of blood. But not with the plot based on blood. Whatever Criminal Minds is, I like that.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Blood is disgusting... you'd have to be pretty messed up to enjoy looking at it. Then again, most people do.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    The more blood in a show, the lower the quality. I suppose there are a few exceptions to this rule, but I believe this to be the general case.

Does Criminal Minds really have that much blood? It's been years since I watched it, but that's not something I remember there being a great deal of. o.o

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I like a lot of British television shows. My favorites would have to be Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Jekyll, and Sherlock. Right now I'm so looking forward to the Doctor Who Christmas special.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I like a lot of British television shows. My favorites would have to be Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Jekyll, and Sherlock. Right now I'm so looking forward to the Doctor Who Christmas special.

Sherlock? You have good taste, bro'. Sherlock was brilliantly done & castes very well. I didn't think a modern adaptation of Sherlock Holmez would be any good, but Sherlock is brilliant!

I'd have liked more than three episodes in a season, though.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Sherlock is an incredibly awesome show. ALSO BY STEVEN MOFFATT, which explains why Sherlock was so like the Eleventh Doctor. So, if you loved Sherlock in that mini-series, you should watch Doctor Who!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Sherlock? So theres a Tv show of modern sherlock? cool.
    Also ill look up The forgotten, seems interesting

but my most favorite crime shows heck even my favorite shows.
    Would be
    1) Pysch :D
    2) Bones
    3) NCIS
    4) Crinamal Minds
    5) Law and Order

Non Crime?
    hmm..
    Tower Prep
    Unatural History
    Warehouse 13
    Cant think of anything else, lol

-------
    sorry if this has passed, ben gone

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Sherlock? So theres a Tv show of modern sherlock? cool.
    Also ill look up The forgotten, seems interesting

but my most favorite crime shows heck even my favorite shows.
    Would be
    1) Pysch :D
    2) Bones
    3) NCIS
    4) Crinamal Minds
    5) Law and Order

Non Crime?
    hmm..
    Tower Prep
    Unatural History

Warehouse 13
    Cant think of anything else, lol

-------
    sorry if this has passed, ben gone
    The ones in bold are some of my favorites in particular, I may not watch them all the time but they are quite entertaining, also television discussion is still going on which is quite interesting. xD I'd expect the subject to change by now, just saying.

Years
    Sherlock is an incredibly awesome show. ALSO BY STEVEN MOFFATT, which explains why Sherlock was so like the Eleventh Doctor. So, if you loved Sherlock in that mini-series, you should watch Doctor Who!

OH YES SHERLOCK WAS AWESOME THEY SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A NEW SERIES AND BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE BEST INTERPRETATION OF SHERLCOK HOLMES BOTH MODERN AND OLD EVER.

But yeah I really loved every episode of Sherlock. It was just amazing. Please make a series two Steven and Mark (Gatiss, they both worked on Who!).

Oh and Merlin is pretty good too (did you know that the actor of Merlin starred in Doctor Who's Midnight. Gee I'm obssessed ;-;).

Years
    I don't watch those shows. I only watch Glee and Desperate Housewives, really. And..RuPaul's Drag Race, when it comes on ;-;
    But, I don't even get LOGO.

All I have are the regular stations, [abc, nbc, fox, cbs], and then a channel EN ESPANOL and then, it's like.. ~*tv guide*~ five times just in case i wanted to know what's on channels i can't watch. ;_;

Years
    Holy crap the DCC doesn't move. Even TCTI doesn't move.

Regarding television, anime is superior in every possible way.
    I agree.
    Anime is more flexible then what you see on TV, and a good one goes in depth with the storyline. And, it's not dragged out like TV shows. No seasons, just a certain number of episodes and that's it. That's how it should be.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I agree.
    Anime is more flexible then what you see on TV, and a good one goes in depth with the storyline. And, it's not dragged out like TV shows. No seasons, just a certain number of episodes and that's it. That's how it should be.

Animé is never on TV, at least not where I am, which is kinda annoying :/

But I love animé, especially Death Note.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back