• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I've got the LG enV3 or whatever it is. Battery life is great, I drop it all the time and it survives, has a pretty good camera. <3 Only problem is that I type faster than my phone can show the letters. And I hate Verizon. :/

Years
    When I was 11 at PC I could barely type properly, let alone be that computer literate. When I was 12, I don't think those things have improved that much. :( /jealous of spherical ice

I was such a noob ;____; -cries-
    To someone who didn't know you, this post would make no sense considering the age in your postbit. XD;

Eh, I don't think I've surpassed that "noob" mark yet, lol. Every now and again i make stupid posts :D
    My themes were horrible, and I used to ROM-hack ;__;
    MY THEMES ARE HORRIBLE AND I ROM HACK. :D

Years
    Not many twelve year olds type like I do.

LOL U NO WUTY I FINK U R LYIN Twilight Sky
    Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition
    !!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm a case of extreme age complication, to put it simply. So to make things easier, I'm 8, even though I really am 8. :D;

inb4 jack comes in " DO NOT BELIEVE 'his' LIES!!11"

I believe you Derk, after you told us your story. :)

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    When I was 11 at PC I could barely type properly, let alone be that computer literate. When I was younger, I don't think those things have improved that much. :( /jealous of spherical ice

I was such a noob ;____; -cries-
    You were crying for... crying because you, what, not enough mature? There's no reason to cry because you were new to something or inexperienced, and now that you are you're crying.

As for me, I was raised in a wealthy family so me and my brother were, considerably very mature compared to your normal kid. I guess it's why we developed a rather lonely nature for each of us.. However at 14 I've found out desperation is far beyond maturity so.. I don't want to go to stories, whomever knows, knows, and I don't care.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

I'll explain my "story" in detail somewhat and make things clearer for others when I feel like I can trust certain people enough to do so without them looking at me like a freak. I'm just trying to avoid that situation happening, is all. xD;
    Nobody here had problems with my drug addiction, I don't think there's something worse than that. Others won't look at you like a freak unless your story is catching a Charizard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back