• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I could careless about my phone. I rarely use it outside of calling my parents and checking the time. If I didn't have one it wouldn't break my heart.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    You kids these days and your shmacy "SMART"phones.

Did you know my phone has been dropped about 30 times, and it still works perfectly good? Can your "SMART"phones do that?
    Is it a Nokia?
    I don't have a phone currently, nor do I have a laptop. I would like both, but I'm poor and can't afford them. I'll wait until I get a job and then buy myself a good phone.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My phone's been dropped a couple of times too. I'm like - NUUU!!, every time I drop it, but at the same time I know it's going to be fine. :|

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yay~ Slim phones are my favorite, because they don't drag down my pants and I can put them in places when I don't have pockets and it wouldn't be noticeable~

Oh wow. XD

Some, not all Android phones are slim. My MyTouch 3G is a bit fat but I don't carry it in my jean pocket. This could be a good time to do some googling for a specific Android phone for you. :)

I want a job in retail for now, like in my local shopping center or something, but I will wait until after Christmas so everything will be out of the way.

Ugh... you and me both. But no one's hiring in my area, we're like... the top city with the highest unemployment. Stupid economy.

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
    The only job I've been able to get is dog-walking, and also filing/archiving things for my mother's old colleague. The only places that seem to hire without any previous experience at the moment are fast food joints, and, well... just NO. It also seems that a lot of the part time positions that teenagers used to get are now going to adult employees who can't find full-time work. Grr.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I just got a slide phone with a QWERTY keyboard. I find them easier to text than my last phone, A Samsung, which I had to touch some letters to write a message. :(

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Phones?
    I have a
    [LG] Env 3 ?
    I used to have a motorola moto w755? before that, a phone that was a good 10+ years old?
    oh well, one more year till I get a new one I think.

I dropped my phones, I got em wet, they went through the washer, one time the bettery almost fell in the sewer? while my phone was in the street.
    umm yeah

Zet

Years
    I have the HTC 7 Mozart. The battery life is a tad bad, and only seems to happen with the carrier I'm with D: Also it's app store is expensive which is silly because the same apps are cheaper on the iphone and android app store

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back