• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I'm not interested in Charizards. My backyard is full of mareeps and jumpluffs and other wonderful and awesome grass types and it's awesome. ;___;

But nah. It's just that my story is a bit on the religious side, so thats why it might not be believable and whatnot. :D;
    Grass types? No wonder you're afraid your story might not be believable.

As for the whole religious thing, I think I can explain most "god interfered" stories. Well, if that's not believable, while being 4 and sleeping with my parents, I saw something white and transparent in the window. It was just in the air and my mother and father did not woke up. It was not a dream since I can recall it rather correctly, and it wasn't a cloth either because it was just floating there. Most likely an hallucination, however I still find it interesting. Too bad 99% of ghost stories are edited, coincidental shadows going together to form something creepy, etc etc etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    As for the whole religious thing, I think I can explain most "god interfered" stories. Well, if that's not believable, while being 4 and sleeping with my parents, I saw something white and transparent in the window. It was just in the air and my mother and father did not woke up. It was not a dream since I can recall it rather correctly, and it wasn't a cloth either because it was just floating there. Most likely an hallucination, however I still find it interesting. Too bad 99% of ghost stories are edited, coincidental shadows going together to form something creepy, etc etc etc.

Only supernatural thing I had as a kid that I can remember right now is that I thought I heard a Pikachu once? :(

Don't think I've experienced anything else supernatural that I can remember at this second!

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    There will be a day where I'll explain myself. It'll come soon. <3 Hopefully people won't look at me weirdly and whatnot. xD
    There's no reason to look weirdly at you. And if they do, nobody needs them. They can **** off. If someone doesn't like something about you, **** off. Bluntly and offensive like that. I've told my tutor at school that because my class students don't stay another class for support on some new subject they did not understand / preparing for a test, then students come and complain while our two tutors are there to help. I told her she cares too much. It's her job, but c'mon, she stays an extra hour which she herself said has way more important stuff to do just so those students succeed. And she eats crap to her face. If they complain about staying late and complain about failing in a test, I would totally "bye bye" them in the face because they don't put enough effort to succeed.

Only supernatural thing I had as a kid that I can remember right now is that I thought I heard a Pikachu once? :(

Don't think I've experienced anything else supernatural that I can remember at this second!
    That's not supernatural. That's simply your imagination. BTW you didn't post any of your dreams lately. Got bored of Will getting annihilated?
    I experience supernatural things all the time, which is why I choose not to sleep in the dark. :D I'm scared of things happening at that point.
    I have supernatural things.. somewhat often. I can think of something and it'll somehow happen or something regarding that will happen. I remember a guy who posted a picture of his (ex)girlfriend in minimal clothing; so yeah. Left that thought for a months and a few weeks ago I thought I should discuss sexism (another forum, they're Hebrew-speakers so I'll have easier time proving my point since I can rarely make it at PC) and what do you know, same user who posted the minimally-clothed (ex)girlfriend making a thread about sexism.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Thanks for the support, Kanade. :D; While I may not be that blunt all of the time, I will look past people who don't believe me or think that I'm weird or something because of the story that I'll post.

I experience supernatural things as they come to me. I don't necessarily choose when they're going to happen, they just happen at completely random times, but they most commonly happen whenever I'm in the dark(complete darkness, with no light). It could be just me, but I fear something is going to happen, and I start hearing and possibly seeing things because of that. Sleep paralysis can occur, and then I start hearing voices or something and then that's when the scary stuff happens. xD;
    I can analyze it if you bring me more information. Right now it sounds like a phobia. I never got sleep paralysis, and I am afraid of the dark (or rather, feel insecure in the dark) so I make my movements minimal. A good joke I've heard that at night, you hear things as if they were moving at your house right? That's just your furniture stretching itself! I obviously didn't do it as funny, but I do hear things. But, Mr. Grim Reaper never comes out, so yeah. If you feel afraid, maybe hugging something might help? Ever since I was little, I'm hugging something, whether it is human or just a pillow. It helps me falling asleep and if I'm scared I'll hug it tightly.

By the way, my name is Elia.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I've seen the future a few times... or more accurately, I tend to expect that the worst outcome possible will happen, and every now and then it actually does. A close friend having a fight with everyone and leaving, for example. I had NO reason to think that it would ever happen, everything was running smoothly, but I saw it coming 3 days in advance.

Weird stuff happens sometimes... and I don't believe in the supernatural at all.

Years
    I'm terrified of the dark sometimes, especially after even thinking of Doctor Who as I immediately assume that a Weeping Angel is going to get me. Man irrational fears are weird.

Years
    I'm not really afraid of the dark, I'll admit that my spine has tingled after I watch a crime drama at 10 or later and then go to bed.
    As for the supernatural, if it's there at all, then it's surely beyond us.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    This, especially. I always get the fear that someone may be watching me or something if I'm ever to be outside in the dark. Even if it's a simple walk to the store. D:

Even when I walk my dog I get nervous. This is why I usually just open the door for him to run around then come back into the house, that way I won't have to worry about being out at night. I think that's why when people pace around or something I get nervous or would freak.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I've seen the future a few times... or more accurately, I tend to expect that the worst outcome possible will happen, and every now and then it actually does. A close friend having a fight with everyone and leaving, for example. I had NO reason to think that it would ever happen, everything was running smoothly, but I saw it coming 3 days in advance.

Weird stuff happens sometimes... and I don't believe in the supernatural at all.
    I get those as well, I can think about something and it'll happen.
    I've never really quite looked at the dark the same way again after seeing some trailers of resident evil some years ago. You see, I'm terrified of zombies, especially those that are in RE. Thankfully however, I haven't seen anything of RE in a long time, so I won't have to worry about that fear. xDD
    Resident evil isn't scary. Maybe the earlier games but.. I dunno it never really scared me much. coward
    This, especially. I always get the fear that someone may be watching me or something if I'm ever to be outside in the dark. Even if it's a simple walk to the store. D:
    Walk with a pistol? I have one.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I tend to.. dream the future a lot ._. It's not a deja vu because I can recall times that I've had the dream, told someone else about it, and then months later it happens in the exact same fashion. (Someone says something I recall from a dream, a person responds with the exact same thing in my dream, something falls and breaks, someone jumps and exclaims the exact same thing from my dream and cuts their hand like in my dream)

@_@ Recently I haven't been dreaming all that much (I did have a crazy dream last night that I will share in my blog later) but.. I used to have these "premonitions" at least once every two months..

No one believes me and they all think it's just a deja vu and that its just something that happened similarly before and I'm just recalling it.. .__. But it's not.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I tend to.. dream the future a lot ._. It's not a deja vu because I can recall times that I've had the dream, told someone else about it, and then months later it happens in the exact same fashion. (Someone says something I recall from a dream, a person responds with the exact same thing in my dream, something falls and breaks, someone jumps and exclaims the exact same thing from my dream and cuts their hand like in my dream)

@_@ Recently I haven't been dreaming all that much (I did have a crazy dream last night that I will share in my blog later) but.. I used to have these "premonitions" at least once every two months..

No one believes me and they all think it's just a deja vu and that its just something that happened similarly before and I'm just recalling it.. .__. But it's not.
    That is Deja Vu, as you describe it.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I wonder what would hurt a person more: a pistol or a taser. I think the natural answer is a pistol, but I'd feel bad about actually killing somebody(unless they really intended to do serious harm to me), so my initial choice would be a taser to their sensitive areas(most likely it would be a guy, just saying). That should be enough. :D
    I'm with a pistol ever since I was raped being 12.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Ouch. Okay, I think I'd raster shoot a taser to their sensitive areas, then. At least they'll live with the very guilt of having their genitals torn off and forever drown in their miserable actions. I think that's kinda worse than death itself to be honest, but I really don't know. xDD
    If it makes your sadistic feel any happier, I was raped again while I was 14. I suppose it was one of those things that led me to my drug addiction.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Rage toward guys is rather common. I guess it's mostly because of immaturity. My brother is extremely perverted, but.. he says he doesn't control it. I mean, he told my tutor that because "it was hot, so I'm taking a layer of my clothing off" she "can take all her clothes off".. that was near our second tutor, half of the class, and our teacher.

At the end of the day my brother is extremely emotional as well. He's trying to be nice and funny his own way but people just don't find his style tolerable. There's also a desperation disorder which runs in my family which doesn't contribute much at all.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

That is Deja Vu, as you describe it.

No Deja Vu is (from the dictionary) "a feeling of having already experienced the present situation."

It's not that. I've never experienced the situation before. I just have dreamed vividly about it.

It's more of like a presage... because I know exactly what's going to happen in the next few seconds of the "premonition" beginning. It only lasts a few seconds, though.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    No Deja Vu is (from the dictionary) "a feeling of having already experienced the present situation."

It's not that. I've never experienced the situation before. I just have dreamed vividly about it.

It's more of like a presage... because I know exactly what's going to happen in the next few seconds of the "premonition" beginning. It only lasts a few seconds, though.

Most of the time, Deja Vu ("Already Seen") is either because something similar has already happened so you make a lucky guess really, or you've dreamt it and forgotten upon waking up - making you feel like it's happened before. The former is more often.

I've had it happen before, where I know what's going to happen a few seconds later, and it's because I've dreamt it. Usually when something similar's happened before, and it reoccurs almost word-for-word, I can't tell it's going to happen until after it does. Then it's basically a "wtf I've seen this before" thing.

Though Deja Vu is a funny thing. Can't really be explained.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back