• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I just thought of something. Wouldn't it be interesting if they disguised a Grenade as a Pokeball then use it for the military?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

What the hell? Do you think the military is a joke zone?

No I was just thinking of something but my friends laughed at it but it was just a small joke but I guess it failed >.>.

Edit: Drats I just realized that it's almost January and I need to take my permit test so that I can get into drivers ed. I hate taken tests and is not a good test taker either.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Don't worry about it, she's just uptight towards everyone. She has a very tasteless sense of humor herself.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years

No I was just thinking of something but my friends laughed at it but it was just a small joke but I guess it failed >.>.
    I laughed. lol

The dark doesn't bother me at all (Well, it did for a few days after watching that one Doctor Who episode. lol) In fact, when I go spelunking, I sometimes turn my flashlight/lantern off, and just sit there... it's kind of a surreal feeling, being somewhere that's 100% silent and pitch black. Normally, if it were really dark, I would be worried about spiders (there was one on my ceiling above my bed a few days ago... D:), so I would never be able to be comfortable, but there are no spiders that deep underground, and I'm not actually afraid of the dark, so it's like, the one time that I have absolutely nothing to be afraid of.

Years
    Woah, that would be really cool. I've never gone spelunking - in fact, I've never done anything of the sort: fishing, horse-riding, scouting or something. I'd love to scuba dive though.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Don't worry about it, she's just uptight towards everyone. She has a very tasteless sense of humor herself.

Ah I see.

I laughed. lol

The dark doesn't bother me at all (Well, it did for a few days after watching that one Doctor Who episode. lol) In fact, when I go spelunking, I sometimes turn my flashlight/lantern off, and just sit there... it's kind of a surreal feeling, being somewhere that's 100% silent and pitch black. Normally, if it were really dark, I would be worried about spiders (there was one on my ceiling above my bed a few days ago... D: ), so I would never be able to be comfortable, but there are no spiders that deep underground, and I'm not actually afraid of the dark, so it's like, the one time that I have absolutely nothing to be afraid of.

At least I got someone to laugh. I use to sleep with a night light on when I was little. It took me a while to adjust the dark. If I found a Spider in my room then I would freak. Spiders are something I can't stand. I almost fainted when a spider was crawling on me.

Woah, that would be really cool. I've never gone spelunking - in fact, I've never done anything of the sort: fishing, horse-riding, scouting or something. I'd love to scuba dive though.

I have done all of those but scouting. Scuba diving is a lot of fun. I actually done it once before. I'm hopping to do it again during the summer time.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I think the last time I was at the beach was when I went to Hawaii 3 years ago. That's pretty much the only time I've gone to a warm beach though.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    ^ I've never even seen a Jellyfish, lol... maybe. I went in a sub at Hawaii, but all I remember for sure were the sharks and turtles. lol

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
    Years
    ^ I've never even seen a Jellyfish, lol... maybe. I went in a sub at Hawaii, but all I remember for sure were the sharks and turtles. lol

You can't really see them if you're above water. I had a small jellyfish sting my leg while I was walking through waves. It hurt, obviously

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I don't think I have seen a Jellyfish before. I probably have at Seaworld but then again I haven't been there for ages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back